8 months and about an half later

The Past few months been hard for both of us, im stressing trying to make sure she is ok. She has gotten slower and more tired, carrying that weight. Taking a few breaks, "cmon we gotta make it, you know what meatlug and cloudjumper said, its almost time for you to" i called landing.

"*pants* toothless....OH!, just wait *mrow*" she cried laying down. "ok well rest here for a while" i said walking beside her. We finally made it home and i push her side making sure she doesn't fall.

-NEXT DAY-

Cloud POV. I woke up knowing it's time to lay my eggs, OH!....ow...Well it's time. i need the privacy to do this, i hope toothless isn't gonna be upset. "Toothless uhm i need you to leave!" i cried with my ears back. "huh, oh what...what's wrong? *MROW*" he asked startled moving around. "JUST GO!" i cried with slit eyes looking at him.

Toothless POV. I hope she is ok, i hope the babies ok, i hope they both ok!!. Then there was a cry from inside the cave. "CLOUD!, are you alright!" i cried before i ran fast as i can to aid her tripping and falling.

"cloud...your in pain again?........" i paused. Stones were in a thick circle on the burned ground to heat the eggs. She unraveled her body to reveal four black and white eggs with living, breathing baby dragons. I spazzed out before she calmed me down and i walked to her.

I moved closer with caution, "i won't bite...*mrow*" she said. I cried to them and they moved except one, I walked up to cloud and we bonded. I laid beside her and she rested her head on my back. "what will they names be?"i asked.

"well for right now, we don't know the genders*mrow*" cloud replied. "good point, but you could've told me you left me in the cold....literally" i replied. "it would've been better if it were a surprise" she said. I looked up to check and then rest my head beside cloud before closing my eyes.