her secret place

The sun barely rises and i look up, so used to waking up hiccup, that i get up earlier than usual. I stretched my wings then my legs and claws. It wasn't too long before Cloud looks up, then lightning struck; the rain started to pour.

I stood there, and stretched my left wing over Cloud, then i purred loudly. "don't you think we should go to where the others are?" i asked. "yeah" she said blinking her eyes. As we arrive there were traffic, dragons moving all over the place.

Not all dragons listen all the time, must show them there place sadly, That's when a mare were speeding through. "HEY!!!, give us some space" i growled. It barely moved over, "calm down toothless its like this" she whined.

I looked at her and fixed my angry face, That is when i realized its a lot of space but also a lot of dragons. There are different huge rooms, 1 the incubator egg nest, 2 personal space nesting spots, 3 main den where there's a lot of dragons moving around , and more.

Then we flew out later when the storm went away, We went up through the clouds, the moon were out. "whoohoo" i roared. We stop and look into each other eyes. And i kissed her head, we then dived down and at the last moment we opened our wings.

we walked to her spot and she were trotting then looked at me with her pretty eyes.*Cloud POV*. I laid down and looked at him, he heated up his spot, it was a huge burn on the ground. "what are you doing?" i ask looking sidewards. "the ground is warmer when you burn it" he said with his gummy grin.

I walked over and laid on the heated ground and purred, "wow it is warmer..." i said. "you can sleep here with me if you want" he said. "thanks" i said as i curl up wrapped my wings around myself. He wrapped his body and wings around me, he rest his head beside me, he must have did that with his pack i thought while blushing.