Garfs visit

She rubbed her body me as we walk i just went with the flow and rubbed my head on hers. I then heard a fimiliar sound, i then roared and out came a deathsong. "GARF!!" i hopped grunting.  

We chased each other and he stopped and sung his famous deathsong. Cloud growled and flew away, "hey toothless, been a while hows the gang?" he asked in a young voice. "we disbanded to live our own lives with our loved ones" i said as i sit down.

"oh sorry i asked, *cuhr*" he sung. "its ok" i said looking away. "i heard a night fury and i knew it was you, i know your an alpha so.."  he said bowing. "no need, i allowed my friends but its getting old now haha" i laughed.

"oh ok, who was that beautiful white dragon?"he asked. "oh thats cloud shes a light fury" i said. "*cuhr cuhr cuhr*" he sung happily. "glad you found another fury now your not alone!" he said. "i know me too shes my mate and i'm glad i found her and her family" i said before i heard more deathsongs.

"that's me i gotta go, seeya around toothless" he said. "bye buddy" i screamed to see her beside me. "he was a friend, hes a deathsong" i said upset. "what a dragon... i seen weirder things" she said.

"c'mon let's go somewhere im bored"i said. "your glad you found me?" she said in a confused tone. " sure I am what you mean!?" i said wagging. she looked down and looked at me all emotional.

"stop!!!, those eyes ahh!!"i said falling on the floor.She giggled and stand on me, we grunted and wrestling having fun. we hugged it out.