Death Grippers master

Me and the light fury met while back, i stumbled upon her sleeping, i followed her until we came upon a beach. "your goofy, but i like you, night fury" she ask as we look into each others eyes. "my name is toothless, and i never met any other furies like me, sorry" i said.

"...c,mon i wanna show you something" she said as i look at her fly around. "cant you fly?" she ask in mid flight. "wait!, my tail...its broken" i cried as i stand."who is that, HUMAN!" she roared firing a shot at hiccup and astride. "WAIT!" i cried. "... well you know where to find me, see you around toothless" she said.

Later in life though she began to trust hiccup and astrid and she understood the situation. We grew a bond. We flew long distances together and supporting one another, we Bonded and played a lot. "come here" she said.

As hiccup sit and watch I run over to the light fury and she jumped on me and we grunted and rolled until she pinned me, until something startled her. "what is that!, *sniff* HUMAN!!!, fly away toothless!" she screamed and flying away before she was shot down.

"NO!!!!" i cried then running to her i gave the weird looking man a warning but i couldn't do anything, as i fell over before blacking out. "toothless!!!!" hiccup cried as astrid by his side, he cried out before i was being lifted up in a net along with the light fury. A lot happen at that point though. 

We went to go fight then Hiccup rescued me then we  tried to help the light fury,  later i got shot down then she rescued me and then rescued hiccup from falling into the chilly waters but the dragon hunter had perished. And now he understands how much of a threat it is for us and he made me a prosthetic tail fin that's identical to mines. I think we're a thing now haha. I feel like ima tell this to my kids oneday. 

"Toothless!!...cmon toothless lets get some rest" cloud said flying. I followed her home, where theres thick grass and ferns grow, where the sun hide behind the trees lobs and foliage. The moon peeks through as it gets dark.

I looked at her as she walked in front and she rub against me. I can tell she happy, i am too but i miss my rider. We laid down i looked around us and i kissed her goodnight as i wrap my body around her.