Guilt feels terrible

I flew to the hidden and fewer and fewer were there baby dragons, some learned how to fly some grew up and flew away to an island. I'm kind of glad they were gone, some eggs were gone. Winter had set.

I flew back and landed my feet on the cold soil, she were sleeping wrapped up under her wings and tail. I looked at her and laid beside her, i yawned and shook my head. It was night, full moon. Bugs and frogs chirped and stars flew.

"?....oh hey toothless *yawn*" she yawned then lifted her head. "you sure do sleep a lot" i said smiling at her. "a queen needs her beauty sleep...does she not" she said. "i realized there are fewer dragons" I said being a little worried as I watch some dragons fly the opposite way of hidden. "don't worry toothless they'll be back" she said resting her head under my chin.

"i wouldn't want any other mate than the alpha, toothless" she purred. "i feel the same about you Cloud" i purred happily. " Hey....remember when we were being attacked and i hurted you and your human friend, i felt so guilty, and i cant stop remembering how i risked your life and your humans life, and cant stop feeling sorry" she said looking sad.

I looked concerned. "Cloud...you were under the influence...still you saved me... And that's all that matters" i said purring trying to make her feel better. "stop blaming yourself, you know it wasn't your fault, i loved you at that moment and i still love you Cloud" i said as she smile with those blue eyes. she put her snout on my snout. "Thank you toothless, kinda feel relieved now, sorry about all that emotions" She said licking my chin.

"I've been thinking, we should have a family of our own, the season is near" She said looking at me. "Imagine a little me....I love you cloud we could try" I said as she walks off. "Well come on" she said as I followed. They turned in circles in there den staring at each other and making loving coos and calls as they bonded and spooned, before toothless followed her deeper in the den. They had mated. A couple of times a week to ensure positive pregnancy.