lit night

We landed hard on the hard floor and fireworms scattered, Then terrible terrors trying to bite the fireworms running into me. *GRR!!!" i growled, they ignored me. "you sure got that alpha thing on point, so aggressive" she said mocking. 

"they so annoying, the baby dragons don't understand" i said. "i know what you mean, the little one like me, when she were little i had to take care of her, so hard" she said growling slightly. The fire worms lit up the place and the lake we walked up on.

I took a drink, then she trotted in the water having one leg up to swoop up a fish. she got a little one, she looked at me as i catch my second fish wich were a large bass.

"this what i did for a living before meeting my rider" i said trying to make an excuse. "oh show off" she said rolling her eyes. I layed down followed by her laying beside me, i pushed the bigger fish towards her and ate the smaller one.

"your special arentcha!" she picked. "what you mean, i share my half i insist" i purred. "your really special though, never thought there were a night furies, only heard stories" she said looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

" same, and your so beautiful..." i said shaking my head, looking away. " Okay Romeo good night" She purred licking me, "good night...can i call you cloud?...no sky!?" i asked laying my head down. "i like Cloud" she said laying her head down under me. i look, whining from surprise, i looked down seeing her eyes closed. "can we look for a new home tommorow?" she asked. i laid my head and closed my eyes. "sure...whatever makes you happy" i said drooping myy wings over her as I laid my head.