After the Events

"go ahead...present yourself alpha" she smirked. "uhm okay here we go..." i said peeking over the pink crystal to see all the dragons seen and unseen, even drago's bewilderbeast, and its OK i forgive him. " i am toothless i am now your king, your ALPHA NIGHTFURY!!!" I roared as my alpha markings show through me.

She challenged me to a mating dance soon after. "you think you ready this time?," she ask picking on me. "i know im ready!" i said confidently. She started it and i followed after, we danced and trotted and we stopped and cooed and grunted. Then we cuddled, she rubbed her head on my chin and sat beside me.

 Then we cuddled, she rubbed her head on my chin and sat beside me

Sky POV

*a different fury wow, goofy, and he is strong, he's slick black, very handsome, possible mate material, got what it takes to be the father of my hatch lings?, At least when i have some, i think he has potential* i said before he finishes and looks at me.

*Toothless POV*. They all roared along with me accepting it, i see more light furies, must be relatives. Then the light..im going to call her Skycloud, sky or Cloud for short. She walked up beside me, i smiled as they roared, we walk around, showing me the place.

"who is that!, shes pretty" i said before getting growled at and smacked by Sky. "thats my mom toothless!!" she growled. "ow *mrow*, shes not pretty as my mate though" i said licking and kissing her. "what ever..." she said smiling and pouting.

I came unto a stop as i see the bewilderbeast stand in front of me, then bowing down.

"whats up big guy" i said staring into his eyes. "hello alpha" he said in a deep voice. smiling and blew icy mist. "if you know it or not you freed me from the clutches of my human abuser...I'm still sorry about it" He said walking away.

"BABY!, how are you doing, who is the new alpha"  A bigger light fury called. "this is toothless the night fury" she said. "hey black fury" a little one said. She politely bowed. "cmon toothless!, i have a question" she asked.

"do your human have a mate?, i saw her" she asked.  "yeah but he call it, girl frend, so weird" i said. "and they so lubey dubey all the time!, so annoying" i said being jealous. " hahaha" she laughed. "And its one thing you and her have incommon!" I said. "What?" She asked confused abusing us males..." toothless said dramatically. "because...girls rule and boys drool!" she said bumping me. "hey alpha..!" her mom called.