Chapter 1

"Wake up!". Layla said pulling me from the bed.

"Nooo! Layla let me sleep for 10 minutes more". I pouted, covering my body again for the third time.

"Uhhgh!" She groaned. "I will pour a bucket of cold water on you if you don't wake up" she warned.

"Ohkay!" I sighed, sitting on my bed, I glared at her. "Why do you always like ruining my sleep?" I asked scratching my eyes with the back of my hand.

Layla chuckled. "Yeah whatever! Ever since we got a mid semester break, you glued yourself to this bed like it is the only thing you depend on in this earth" she said while I just frowned in response, she continued."Now go make yourself useful in that bathroom, we are going for a shopping today!!" she squealed jumping on my bed. "And we are also going to the salon okay?" She added.

"Right!" I stood up heading to my bathroom, I turned and watched my best friend sitting on my queen sized bed, dressed in a purple gown already pressing her phone and smiling whilst I smiled too.

Layla was my best friend since my primary school, she was the most wonderful person I have ever met, she was loud and slightly annoying but I loved her regardless, she was like a sister to me and she was always there for me.

"Hellooo! why are you staring?" She asked beaming.

"Nothing" I said, hesitated before grinning. I entered my bathroom, removed my pyjama and fixed the shower to a suitable warm water. I washed my brunette long hair with my strawberry shampoo, inhaling the fresh scent of my bathing soap. I bathed, slipped into my Ash color robe and exited the bathroom.

I headed to my walking closet and opened my wardrobe, I literally searched my closet for ten minutes before I sighted a black Abaya(Arabian gown) and a veil, I slipped in it, dried my hair and tied it into a loose ponytail before heading to my room.

"God thank you for giving me this beautiful lady as my bestie!", layla exclaimed standing in the center of my room.

"Thank you!" I said with a smile, I brought my makeup kit which I don't usually use only occasionally, I brought my eyeliner from the kit and applied. Well I love wearing eyeliner because it makes me comfortable and I was sure it was my signature look, order than it and lip gloss, I don't wear anything else.

Then I tied my veil and pinned it with an office pin. when I was through, I watched my reflection in the mirror, looking at a very beautiful lady which I know I inherited it from my mother, perhaps many people mistaken me for my beauty as a pride and arrogant lady but I was sure I'm the opposite and I rarely talk to people I don't know so I never got the chance to defend myself.

"You set?" Layla asked.

"Yeah" I answered. As I grabbed my black purse from the side of my bed, we headed downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was cooking breakfast, an egg French toast and oatmeal which was one of my many favorites.

"Sabahul khair Ammi.Good morning Ammi", I greeted.

"Ikhi habibti, khaifa halluk?.Ikhi my love, how are you? She asked

"I'm fine thank you", I leaned and pecked her cheek.

"Finally the bed sticker is out!", layla exclaimed sipping a cup of tea.

I rolled my eyes "Yeah whatever!" Whilst Ammi was smiling.

"Qahwah?.Coffee? Ammi asked.

"lau samaht.Please", she handed me the hot coffee which I sipped immediately."shukhran Ammi. Thank you Ammi" I thanked her.