CHAPTER 21

Y/N'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

We are preparing everything once again for another video. This time, there no MC, no Chaeryeong, just Shadow and Y/N. By the time I finish, it'll be just Y/N.

-Sangmi: Oppa, whenever you are ready... (smiles)
-Y/N: (nods) Let's do this...
-Sangmi: 1...2...3...Action!

Y/N: Hi everyone... This is Shadow! Today is another special occasion cause I have decided that it is already time to reveal who's under this mask. Under this white and red mask, there's nothing else than just a random boy on his twenties called Yoon Y/N... *takes it off* This is me... I was born in Seoul, and I'm currently living in Daegu. I've been called "Shadow" many time... Buy I have realized something, we are all Shadow. Every supporter who belongs to this fan base is Shadow. Why? Because all and each of you has done something to support Chaeryeong-ssi... *smiles* I've been just the young boy in charge of organising the events and so... But I'm someone normal, like all of you. Now... There'll be someone else in charge. Uh... If you are wondering the reason, it is all because I got busy with college and I can't continue... I apologise. But before leaving, I want to thank you as my real me, Y/N. So yeah, thanks guys for everything you've done for this fan base and Chaeryeong *bows* I hope you continue supporting this beautiful project to bring more happy moments to our dear Chaeryeongie.

-Sangmi: And... Cut! (stops filming)
-Y/N: (sighs and looks down)
-Hansung: Are you okay?
-Y/N: I don't know... I feel like I'll miss a little bit being Shadow... (chuckles) But it's okay. Being me is better. And I have already been able to face Chaer honestly... There's nothing to fear now...
-Daenam: (walks out of your room) I've finished packing almost everything... I can't belive that I'll separate from my best friend like this...
-Y/N: It's okay (chuckles) This is the only thing we can do... (srughs)
-Sangmi: Chaeryeong is here... (opens the door)
-Chaeryeong: Oppa, forgive me for not being present in such an important moment... (looks down)
-Y/N: It's okay (smiles and hugs her) Now everything is solved.
-Chaeryeong: (hugs you back) I can't belive that you are leaving again...
-Y/N: It's okay... It won't be forever, I'll be back sooner than what you think. Oh, have you noticed something? This is the first time that Shadow wins against Light... I guess that we have done something really epic... Huh? (chuckles)
-Daenam: That's right! We should celebrate tonight! A party for Y/N for being the best leader ever...
-Hansung: I agree (smiles)
-Sangmi: Let's party tonight (smiles and srughs)
-Y/N: It's not necessary-
-Chaeryeong: Of course it is, we need to bid our goodbye to Shadow properly... (giggles)
-Y/N: Uh, huh... Okay (chuckles)

I left two days after to Daegu. I can't belive that I left Seoul, the place which has always been my home. I can't belive that I had to separate from Chaeryeong once again.

I guess that I was really wrong when I thought that it would work out easily just because we were childhood friends. God, I had to do a lot of stuff to arrive to where I am right now...

-Mom: Y/N... (hugs you)
-Y/N: Guess I was starting to miss you mom... (jokes while hugging her back)
-Mom: Aish... You are old to say such things already, Y/N... (smiling widely)
-Y/N: You love it, tho...
-Mom: Right, right... You are too spoiled, c'mon, help me to prepare dinner... (smiles)

And with that, my life as a Daegu boy started. I adapted pretty fast to my new college... Just a few of them recognized me from that video. So I felt pretty comfortable since everyone treated me nicely.

The rumors that Light created were all destroyed the moment I uploaded that video. Then, everyone started calling Light a liar and a mere copy of Shadow... Soon, he had to close the fan base.

The days without Chaeryeong, turned into weeks, and weeks into months. I kept on contacting her daily, and like that, the months turned into years too.

I would be returning home soon. I would be reuniting with Chaeryeong soon. My mom told me not to rush everything too much since our relationship could had changed a bit... But I wasn't worried at all, I knew that Chaeryeong would still be my Chaeryeong.

-Time skip until you return to Seoul-

I'm returning back home by myself. I got the driving license. I also graduated from college and I got some recommendations inside a company at Seoul.

Nothing can go better, well it can, I just need Chaeryeong with me right now. I finally park outside the JYP building. And after waiting around five minutes outside my car. I finally saw her leaving the building...

-Y/N: Chaeryeong-ah (smirks and waves at her)

She becomes prettier every day passed, how's that even possible? She's absolutely breathtaking... Am I even enough for her?

She looks at me, she checks me out completely, and then with a huge smile plastered on her face, she runs to me and jumps into my arms.

-Chaeryeong: Y/N! Oppa! My Y/N is here... (hugging you tightly)
-Y/N: I'm back, Chaer (smiles and hugs her back tight)
-Chaeryeong: What happened to your voice? It sounds deeper (chuckles)
-Y/N: And what happened with you generally, you are became prettier if that was even possible... (smiles)
-Chaeryeong: Aww nah, that's not true... I'm sure that it's just because you missed me... (giggles)
-Y/N: No, no... You really become prettier everyday... (smiles and puts a string of her hair behind her ear) You are looking like a goddess right now...
-Yeji: Yo kid, stop it or you'll end up drooling (jokes)
-Y/N: Yeji!
-Yeji: It's really nice having you back, I hope this time you two are free to be together as much as you want (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah, this time will definitely remain together (chuckles)
-Chaeryeong: (pecks your lips) You are right, we are not gonna separate anymore... (hugs you tight again) I missed my Y/N...
-Y/N: (smiles softly) I missed my Chaer too... (caress her head)

After that, she gets inside my car and I drive to what it was our apartment. Chaeryeong said that I could live there, and that it would be our love nest... Of course, I accepted. So now it just rests to call our friends, and celebrate that I'm finally back, that "from shadows" has reunited completely again, and that no one or nothing will ever separate me from Chaer, again.

-THE END-