CHAPTER 12

CHAERYEONG'S POV
I finished taking a shower and head to the living room where everyone is gathering around the TV. What is that interesting to be that focused?

-Chaeryeong: What kind of drama are you watching?
-Yuna: It is not a drama... "Let's have dinner together" has revealed the next guest...
-Chaeryeong: So...? Is it that interesting?
-Lia: Shadow is the guest... The fan base is growing really fast! So he became really popular... Plus, everyone is wondering if he'll finally reveal his identity...
-Chaeryeong: No way... (falls on her knees) What can we do about it? Can we head along the filming staff or-
-Yeji: Of course not (serious)
-Ryujin: Why not? We don't have any schedule...
-Yeji: If Shadow hasn't show up yet, is because he doesn't want to. Chaer, stalking him like that is wrong... You are invading his intimacy...
-Chaeryeong: I haven't taken into account that... (sighs) I guess that we'll just need to watch the program...

Y/N'S POV
I'm currently heading to the filming set... I'm nervous. I'm not going to lie, I can't belive that I'm really doing this. I must take care not to reveal my identity...

That's why I'll be using this mask. It is white and has some ears. It also has some kind of red lines... It is a fox mask. Shadow has arrived. Let's do this.

-Director: Hi, who are you?
-Y/N: I'm Shadow (shows the ID)
-Director: Nice... (smiles) You can tale off the mask now... They'll do your make up...
-Y/N: No
-Director: No? Why?
-Y/N: I won't reveal my identity if that's what you are thinking... I came here as another guest, you can't force me to reveal my face.
-Director: But, we are paying you a big amount of-
-Y/N: So? You didn't mention that I would need to reveal my face... And I won't do it, if you regret inviting me, I'll leave gladly (serious)
-Director: No please, stay here with us... Its okay if you don't want to reveal your identity (smiles)
-Y/N: Nice then (smiles under the mask)

The plan starts now... Daenam's parents won't be at home in three days, that's why we'll head there today. The guest will choose to have dinner with a fan, or in this case, another supporter...

Casually, we'll head to Daenam's house and have dinner there. This way, he'll help me to keep my identity secret... Hmm. It'll work out, it must work out.

-Time skip until you head to Daenam's house-

-MC: (rings the bell) Hi, can you open us? We are filming "Let's have dinner together", and today we have a special guest that you probably want to meet...
-Daenam: Who is it?
-MC: Well... Someone who calls himself "Shadow"
-Daenam: (opens the door) Oh my god! I've been blessed! I can't belive that I'm finally meeting Shadow! (clings on you and hugs you)
-Y/N: (pissed whispers) You are abusing...
-Daenam: (whispers) Deal with it for making Jane join us...
-Y/N: (whispers) We are on air stupid, they can misunderstand it!

CHAERYEONG'S POV
No way... That boy got to meet Shadow, and look at how is he hugging him... What the hell? Why is Shadow allowing him to do so? He was really distant at the fan sign...

-Ryujin: Are you jealous? (smirks)
-Chaeryeong: Why would I? (rolls her eyes) He's free to do whatever he wants...
-Lia: Is Shadow gay?
-Yuna: (jaw drops) Is that true?
-Chaeryeong: I-I don't know...
-Yeji: Of course he's not! He likes girls, he's in love with a girl... (sighs)
-Everyone:...
-Chaeryeong: How do you know so?
-Yeji: I-Uh... Well, since he's one of your stans, he's probably in love with you... Don't you think? (smiles awkwardly)
-Yuna: Unnie is lying! That smile was fake... (suspicious look)
-Chaeryeong: Unnie, are you hiding something?
-Yeji: I... (looks at Lia)
-Lia: (srughs)
-Yeji: He told me... (serious)
-Ryujin: You've met with Shadow?!
-Yeji: It was by coincidence that day where we had the event in Itaewon... When I left the bathroom I saw him writing the note for Chaeryeong...
-Chaeryeong: Unnie! (grabs her hands)
-Yeji: W-What is it?
-Chaeryeong: Who is him? Do you know his real name? Is he handsome?
-Yeji: I don't know... He's always wearing that mask (points to the TV lying)
-Chaeryeong: Aww... (looks down) He's really difficult to catch... But it's okay, one day I'll find him... (smiles)
-Lia: (looks carefully) That uniform that has been showed at the TV, is the one from the college where my brother assists... (smiles)
-Yuna: Ohh...
-Ryujin: So... What do you mean by that?
-Lia: That boy, Daenam is a member of "From Shadows". Maybe we could ask him something about how did he join the fan base... (smiles) Should we visit that college as an event?
-Yeji: I think it is a waste of time...
-Yuna: I think it'll be fun, I have never been at college... (chuckles)
-Chaeryeong: It is decided then... (smiles) We'll be visiting that college...

Y/N'S POV
It is really difficult to eat without lifting the mask too much. But it's okay, Daenam is covering me... God, they better pay us soon.

-MC: So... What's your goal, Shadow?
-Y/N: You mean the fan base's goal?
-MC: (nods)
-Y/N: We just want to support Chaeryeong-ssi as much as possible... (smiles) We want to be as big as possible so we are able to hide with our shadow all the hate comments... We just want her to be happy...
-Daenam: As a big supporter of the fan base... I think that we should help the other members too (chuckles) Maybe, Lia-ssi? I would love to meet her...
-Y/N: (rolls your eyes) Of course we love the other members, but our objective is Chaeryeong... Only her, we have no eyes for anyone else...
-MC: It almost feels as if you were confessing... (chuckles)
-Y/N: (blushes under the mask) I-I am not confessing... There's no way something like that would happen...
-Daenam: (chuckles) Shadow is really in love with Chaeryeong...
-MC: Well, as almost all her fan boys (laughs)

The program kept on going like that... And thanks God that I finish eating really fast. Now I'll return back home and we'll wait for the program to pay... Let's see what do we do with the money later...