CHAPTER 14

CHAERYEONG'S POV
-Time skip two months later-

We have had a comeback, and for my surprise, Shadow sent me a coffee truck to support me. I'm really thankful to him. But I took a decision, no more Shadow and more Y/N.

Then, where's my problem? Y/N has not contacted me in ages... Not since that day I visited his college. I'm worried, is he mad at me? Was he serious about not being friends?

-Yuna: (pokes her cheek) Don't be sad... (smiles)
-Chaeryeong: (forces a smile) I'm not sad...
-Yuna: You are, I can see through your eyes (chuckles) I know that you are down because he hasn't contacted you yet...
-Chaeryeong: It's just that I don't know what's wrong with him... One day we are perfect, having dinner at the park. And some other day, he tells me that we can't be friends... (sighs)
-Yuna: (caress her arm)
-Chaeryeong: I mean, have I done something wrong? Did I get him pissed? Is it my fault? (starts tearing)
-Yuna: (hugs her) No... Don't cry... C'mon please, don't cry...
-Yeji: Right, don't cry because it is his fault... He's a stupid coward, he doesn't have the guts to face his feelings... (serious)
-Chaeryeong: What are you talking about?
-Ryujin: It feels like she knows Y/N really good... (smirks) Have you been dating him secretly? (jokes)
-Chaeryeong: (gasps) Unnie! Is that the reason why-
-Yeji: O-Of course not! I would never do something like that to you... I know that you like him...
-Chaeryeong: And you, do you like Y/N?
-Yeji: I... I prefer other kind of boys, Chaer... (smiles softly) But I can't deny the fact that I've talked with him sometimes...
-Chaeryeong: What do you think that I should do? Do you know why is he acting like this?
-Yeji: I don't know... But I think that he's not being honest. I think that the reason why he's not facing you, is because he's having an internal conflict with himself...
-Lia: That sounded so deep (chuckles) By the way, if you want to know about him... Why don't you contact one of his friends? (smiles)
-Yuna: That could actually be a nice idea... (smiles) What do you say, Chaer?
-Chaeryeong: Y/N's friend? (sighs) Oh no! I shouldn't had thrown away the paper with his number...
-Ryujin: What number?
-Chaeryeong: One of Y/N's friends is a Midzy and wanted to be friends with me, so he gave me his number... But I was mad at the moment, and I didn't save it... I mean, I didn't think that I would ever need it...
-Lia: Do you know his face?
-Chaeryeong: Of course, he's tall and handsome, I wouldn't forget his face... And he must attend Y/N's college too...
-Lia: Then, just approach him and ask about Y/N... You could meet on a cafe or something like that... (smiles)
-Chaeryeong: Nice idea...
-Yeji: (thinking) Damn Y/N, you are making this so difficult... Why can't you just confess for once?

-Two days later in a cafe-

-Chaeryeong: Joonhae-ssi...
-Joonhae: Y-Yes? (looking down)
-Chaeryeong: You don't need to be nervous, you are the one who told me to meet again... (chuckles)
-Joonhae: Yeah, but I didn't actually expect you to meet me again...
-Chaeryeong: Of course we would meet again! (smiles) The thing is that I lost your number... That's why I had to approach you before...
-Joonhae: I see... (smiles) You could had asked to Y/N tho... He has my number too.
-Chaeryeong: Yeah, well... The thing is that he hasn't contacted me in a while... I don't think he would had answered me... (looks down)
-Joonhae: What is it? Have you argued? (jokes)
-Chaeryeong: I don't know... I don't know what happened... (sighs) This is difficult...
-Joonhae: What's difficult?
-Chaeryeong: To be like this with the person you like... (realizes and covers her mouth while opening the eyes wide open) No! Don't tell him... Please...
-Joonhae: (gulps) You... You like Y/N? Like in a romantic way? You want to date him?
-Chaeryeong: We know each other for so long... I think that it just happened... I've seen Y/N like that since we were kids, before I had to leave him to be a trainee... I actually thought that my feelings for him disappeared... But, when we met again... I knew at the moment my eyes landed on that damn smile, that my feelings were still there and strong... (sighs) This hurts me a lot...
-Joonhae: Yeah... It is hurting me too... (looks down)
-Chaeryeong: Joonhae-ssi?
-Joonhae: Excuse me... I forgot to ask, why did you want to meet me today?
-Chaeryeong: Y/N... I wanted to ask about him...
-Joonhae: He's doing fine. I'll tell him to answer to you... Now, if you excuse me... I should leave already.
-Chaeryeong: So suddenly?
-Joonhae: I need to meet someone... (forces a smile and leaves)

Okay, that was really really weird. The first day he didn't want to get away from me, and now he's leaving like that. What's wrong with boys?! Are they all this difficult to understand?!

Y/N'S POV
I'm currently at the club's room checking the official website along Hansung. When suddenly, we hear how someone opens the door... We turn around to bump with Joonhae. He looks mad tho... What's wrong?

-Y/N: Hae?
-Joonhae: (punches you) Hae?! How did you dare to betray me like that?!
-Y/N: What's wrong with you?! (pushes him)
-Joonhae: (kicks your ribs) You are a liar! You have used me to gain popularity! You knew since the beginning that I had no chance with her! I hate you!
-Y/N: What happened? (smirks) Did she reject you? Cause its not my problem is she didn't like a narcissistic like you!
-Joonhae: (grabs his identification and throws it to the ground) I don't have to belong to this shitty club anymore... Oh, and have the dignity to answer to her... You seriously such... (leaves)
-Hansung: Y/N, are you okay?! Your nose is bleeding a lot...
-Y/N: What's gotten into him?
-Hansung: You need to go to the infirmary... We'll think about it later...

NO ONE'S POV
Little did they know what that fight actually meant for the fan base?