CHAPTER 9

Y/N'S POV
-Time skip two days later-

We are currently heading to the club's room, when suddenly, we spot a girl waiting for us outside the door. Joonhae did a nice job... But, did Daenam notice who's this girl?

-Y/N: Thanks for coming (smiles)
-Jane: Your welcome... (smiles) Joonhae oppa asked for it, so I couldn't refuse at all...
-Daenam: You couldn't, but I refuse to have you here... (pissed)
-Jane: Ah-
-Y/N: (covers Daenam's mouth) Don't mind him... Here the president it's me, and we all decided that you are necessary for the club... Let's get inside and ill explain you the details... (smiles)

-Time skip some minutes later-

-Y/N: And that would be pretty much the whole story... Uh, do you have any question?
-Jane: Why didn't you just confort her as Y/N instead of Shadow? You can just tell her the truth and earn all of this...
-Y/N: No, there's no way back now. Chaeryeong is happy with the fan base... She believes in us... I can't just take it from her hands now... (looks down) We must continue, that's the club's goal! (hits the board)
-Joonhae: Well said president! (claps)
-Daenam: (rolls his eyes)
-Jane: (smiles) Guess you really care about that girl Y/N oppa... Fine, even Joonhae oppa is in... I'll help you...
-Daenam: We don't need-
-Jane: (grabs his collar) Stop acting childish, this is all to help your friend... If you still act like this is because you haven't gotten over me...
-Daenam: Ugh...
-Jane: When is the next event? (smiles)
-Y/N: We don't know yet... But for now, we'll need to create some identifications... Hansung (smiles)
-Hansung: Yeah, I've been working on a logo as you asked me to... This is the result, is it okay?
-Y/N: Are you kidding me?! It is really cool! (bumps fist with him) Jane-ssi, can you create the identifications cards along Hansung?
-Jane: Sure, but what are they going to do meanwhile?
-Y/N: First they'll hand the paper which says that you are part of our club to the student council, and then they'll make more people collaborate with us...
-Joonhae: Nice, it's time to do our job, let's do our best Donam... (smiles)
-Daenam: (sighs) It's Daenam... What are you going to do, Y/N?
-Y/N: Me? I'll make sure to know where's the next event and the time... (smiles)Let's do this "FS"!
-All: Yeah!

Hansung and Jane start working on the identifications cards. Joonhae and Daenam leave to look for people to join us... And me, well... I think that I know how to do this...

-Time skip some hours later-

-Y/N: (knocks the door)
-C. Mom: (opens the door) Yeah? Omo! Y/N! Is that you?! (surprised)
-Y/N: Hi, it's been so long since the last time, right Ms? (smiles) You haven't aged tho... You could be mistaken as Chaer's sister... (chuckles)
-C. Mom: Ay... What are you saying? (smiles and signals to enter) How's that you are here?
-Y/N: My mom sends you this handmade cupcakes... (smiles)
-C. Mom: Really? They look delicious... (smiles) Thanks for bringing them... Oh, and also, I've heard that you are meeting lately with Chaeryeongie... I'm glad that you are still friends...
-Y/N: Yeah, although it's hard to combine her schedules with my college... (chuckles)
-C. Mom: Right, you are already at college... You have become a man... (smiles) I think I feel a little bit emotional now... When you were kids you were always playing together... And now, every time I look at you...
-Y/N: (smiles) I know-
-C. Mom: You look like a lovey dovey couple... (chuckles)
-Y/N: What?!
-C. Mom: I'm kidding... (laughs) Your reaction was priceless Y/Nie... Although, if it was you the one proposing to marry her, I would be more than happy to accept...
-Y/N: A-Ah...
-C. Mom: I know that you don't have that kind of relationship... (smiles) That's just your mother's and I dream...
-Y/N: I see... (smiles) Can I ask you something, Ms?
-C. Mom: Of course you can... (smiles)
-Y/N: Can you tell me what's the next ITZY's public event?
-C. Mom: Are you planning to assist? (smiles)
-Y/N: Maybe... (smiles)
-C. Mom: They'll be having a fan sign at the inauguration of the new park near Itaewon... (smiles) This Thursday at 16:00pm...
-Y/N: Okay... Thanks (smiles and bows) I'll be returning back home now, it was nice seeing you again, Ms...
-C. Mom: Yeah, come back soon when Chaeryeong's here (smiles and waves)
-Y/N: I will (smiles)

That was pretty easy to get... Now, let's check the website... I wonder if more people joined us. I mean, Daenam and Joonhae should had done their job already...

-Y/N: (checks the website) Holy shit... We are already 300?! Amazing...

If Hansung was correct, they had to pay around 6690 wons which is more less five euros, which at the same time are 5,49 dollars... If we calculate it... Its a total of... 1647 dollars... Woah...

With this we can start doing some stuff... For example, for the next comeback, we'll send a coffee track to her from "FS"... I can't wait to see her face, she'll be really excited about it...

DAENAM'S POV
After walking through the school for more than two hours, we finally finish promoting the club and fan base... This guy named Joonhae is amazing...

-Joonhae: (sits at the grades) That was tiring, right? (chuckles)
-Daenam: Yeah well... Today is the first day and we already got nice results... (smiles)
-Joonhae: This is all in order to make Chaeryeong happy... It is worth... (smiles)
-Daenam: Do you just like her?
-Joonhae: Yeah, I can only look at her... That's why I have to reject all the confessions I receive... (sighs)
-Daenam: I see... Look (looks down) I hate to admit it, but I think that Jane is after you...
-Joonhae: (chuckles) Almost all the girls here are after me...
-Daenam: Jane is special... Just so you know, if you ever hurt her... I'll make sure you regret it (serious)
-Joonhae: You like her, huh? (smiles) She's just special to you, for me it's an ordinary girl... (srughs)
-Daenam: Well, you may be just an ordinary boy for Chaeryeong...
-Joonhae: Ouch, that hurts... (jokes) Look, don't worry... I won't hurt her because we need her at the club...
-Daenam: Great... (grabs his school bag) I'll be leaving now...
-Joonhae: Me too (follows him)

Damn it... What can I do in this situation? Jane is right. I didn't get over her... That's why this is hurting me that much... But seeing it from another point of view, I can take this chance to protect her from this idiot...