CHAPTER 6

Y/N'S POV
I have no idea of what to talk about! But this is really awkward, I should start a conversation... I'm older, I should be in charge of avoiding this kind of tense atmosphere...

-Y/N: You know, you haven't changed at all... You are exactly the same! (smiles)
-Chaeryeong: (pissed) A-Are you sure? Are you looking right to me?!
-Y/N: U-Uh...
-Chaeryeong: I have changed a lot! Don't you notice it? I'm taller, and also prettier? Yeah, I definitely changed a lot... You are the one who's exactly the same as before! (sticks her tongue out)
-Y/N: (laughs) What's wrong with you? You are acting like a kid right now...
-Chaeryeong: (clears her throat) You started this, idiot.
-Y/N: Whatever... What are you doing here? I mean, you are an idol... You shouldn't visit people like me so suddenly...
-Chaeryeong: "People like you"? What are you talking about? We are childhood friends... We are... Are we still friends? I know that you are probably still embittered because I left you to chase my dreams and-
-Y/N: I am not... (sighs and smiles) I did pretty fine without you around, you don't need to worry about it... Plus, it is part of the past... It doesn't matter anymore now...
-Chaeryeong: (looks down) I see... It's a relief somehow...
-Y/N: (smiles) So... You haven't answered my question... Why are you here?
-Chaeryeong: I heard that you were in one of our last events... But I didn't see you there... I was wondering why didn't you approach me then...
-Y/N: (nervous) O-Oh... That was just because I didn't want to create an awkward vibe... I thought it would be better to stay apart from you... I asked someone else to get the signed album... (chuckles nervously)
-Chaeryeong: I see... Did you casually ask to someone named... Shadow?
-Y/N: (chokes) S-Shadow?! What are you saying? I don't know anyone with that name... I mean, is there anyone with that name?
-Chaeryeong: (disappointed) I see... Well, that's another relief I guess...
-Y/N: Why? (panics) I-I mean, do you have something to do with that Shadow?
-Chaeryeong: I'm looking for that boy (smiles) One day we'll reunite...
-Y/N: Why are you looking for him? I'm just asking for curiosity... You don't need to answer if you don't want to...
-Chaeryeong: Well... He's special. He touched me with his words... Plus, I want to collaborate with his fan club... (smiles) I just want to continue a nice talk... He really comforted me when I was feeling down because of the hate comments...
-Y/N: I see... Your mother told mine about the haters too... It's a serious issue... (gulps)
-Chaeryeong: You knew about it? (surprised) I guess you were busy to care about it...
-Y/N: H-Huh? Well... Not really busy, is just that I thought that it would be better if we didn't meet again... (looks down)
-Chaeryeong: Why do you think like that?!
-Y/N: It's just that we were just kids, so I thought that it wouldn't matter now... Actually, I always thought that you would had forgotten about me... (smiles) That's why I didn't expect you here...
-Chaeryeong: You are so mean... I would never forget about you... We shared really nice memories together... (looks down)
-Y/N: Yeah we did... (avoids eye contact)
-Chaeryeong: Well Y/N, I'm glad that I got to see you again (gets up) I'll be leaving now... I think that I'm making you waste your time... (smiles nervously)
-Y/N: You are not (smiles) It was nice seeing you again (gets up) Oh, I think that we changed a bit... I'm much taller than you... (chuckles)
-Chaeryeong: Idiot... (smiles) Y/N, can I have your number?
-Y/N: What? M-My number? (gulps) Sure... Uh *********
-Chaeryeong: That's the number I already have... I've been calling you, why didn't you pick it up?
-Y/N: It was you?! (surprised) Since it was an unknown number I ignored it...
-Chaeryeong: (sighs) Aish pabo-yah...
-Y/N: I'll add you to my contacts now... (smiles) No problem...
-Chaeryeong: Fine... (smiles) Well, I'll be going now... Again, I'm happy to see you again... I'm impress that you are already at college... I guess we are not kids anymore...
-Y/N: Yeah, we are not... (smiles)
-Chaeryeong: Come to see us one day, not only ITZY, but also momo and eonnie... They'll be glad to see you again (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah, okay (smiles) Have a nice way back home... Do you want me to call for a taxi?
-Chaeryeong: No, don't worry. My manager is here... (waves) It was nice seeing you again... Let's meet soon...
-Y/N: (smiles and waves)

I wait until Chaeryeong leaves and then rush to my room... Gosh that was really close! She's looking for me! I mean, my other me! What am I going to do now?!

And what will happen if she ever discovers that Shadow and me are the same person? How embarrassing... At least, we got to create the fan club... Soon it'll grow and then I'll make Shadow dissappear, she can't know the truth...

CHAERYEONG'S POV
I sigh in relief once I enter the car with our manager... Gosh, I'm really happy that Y/N and Shadow are not related at all...

Also, I'm really impressed by how much did he change. He's already a man... And he's assisting college too. Woah, he's almost an adult...

And what the hell was that "I did pretty fine without you"?! He's an idiot... I've been all this time thinking that he hated me when he actually didn't care at all...

-Manager: How was it? Did you have fun? (smiles)
-Chaeryeong: Well... (sighs) He's an idiot. But I'm happy to see him again...
-Manager: You are going to stop with this nonsense, then?
-Chaeryeong: Nope (smiles) Everyday I'm a little bit closer to Shadow... I can't stop now... And about Y/N, well I hope to meet him soon again, not at his house but hanging out together...
-Manager: Impossible.
-Chaeryeong: Why?! (pouts)
-Manager: Dating ban. You have a dating ban!
-Chaeryeong: But Y/N is just a friend... It is not as if I would ever date him... Pfft, how ridiculous... (rolls her eyes)
-Manager: Since it is really ridiculous, you'll stop here and focus on your career... (smiles)
-Chaeryeong: (sighs) Whatever...

Y/N asked someone else to get the signed album... I wonder who did he ask to... At the album must figure that person... I should had checked the signed album to discover who did it for him...

But anyway, Y/N that he has nothing to do with Shadow. And he almost forgot about me, so I shouldn't think about it too much...

Me: Today was fun Y/N! 😊

Should I send it to him? Ugh... We are friends but I feel like if there was a barrier between us... I better just ignore it for a while and focus on our new projects... That's it.