Kisses

Clint: Clint's kisses are full of passion and sometimes rough. You are a lot smaller than him so he usually picks you up with your legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck and sometimes (most of the time) get in heated make out sessions. He'll play some serious tonsil hockey with you. If he's not kissing your lips he's leaving love bites down your neck.

Bruce: at first he was nervous to kiss you because of the other guy it would only be quick soft kisses but when you should him he wouldn't hurt you he showed another side of him. He would become a rough kisser. If it's just him and you he'll set you on his desk and stand in between your legs and have intense make out sessions. He is  rough but you love it.

Tony: Tony usually has his hands on your hips and kissing down your neck feeling his goatee tickling your skin and  pulling you closer to his chest while your fingers are laced through his hair.

Steve: Steve is sweet and gentle when he kisses you. The kisses you and him share are always sweet and full of passion. He pours everything into his kisses when his lips are on yours.

Bucky: Bucky is like Steve gentle when it comes to kisses. He's always afraid he'll hurt you but when he does he's place one hand on your back and the other on your cheek kissing you softly.

Scott: Scott is soft but rough at the same time. He'll cup both of your cheeks with his hands and presses his lips  hard on yours. And it sometimes escalates into something more. If he's not kissing your lips or if someone else is around he'll give you a soft kiss on the forehead.

Sam: Sam is usually quick when to comes to kisses. He  always puts everything into to his kisses even if it is a quick peck on the lips or cheek.

Peter: He is soft and shy. His kisses are full of love and affection. He'll kiss you on the lips or cheek.