Happy Fourth Of July

Clint:
~you guys are definitely the reckless couple when it comes to the fourth.

~you guys are on cooking duty so you guys are behind the grill for the first part of the day

~you guys filled the watermelon Pepper brought with firecrackers.

~using his bow and arrow to shoot night fireworks into the sky.

~you guys going through a bunch of roman candles and bottle rockets.

Bruce:~Bruce is definitely the one who sits and watches

Bruce:
~Bruce is definitely the one who sits and watches. It doesn't bother him because he gets watch you have fun.

~the night time fireworks dose stir up the hulk so you usually sit in his lap while his head is pressed to your chest blocking out the sound.

~Tony is the one that usually lights fireworks with you because Bruce won't.

Tony:~you and tony like making homemade fireworks

Tony:
~you and tony like making homemade fireworks.

~you convinced him to add fireworks to his suit so it shoots firecrackers instead of missals

~you guys are in control of the music the hole day

~you two are definitely the ones that set off the fireworks at night while the rest are comfortable in lawn chairs.

Steve:
~it's his birthday so you make a bigger deal than he thought you should.

~you drag him down with the kids and make him light fireworks with you.

~you and Sam are definitely seeing which fireworks are stronger than his shield.

~definitely cuddling on a blanket on the grass when the fireworks starts.