Epilogue

*Miss author sits onto her rainbow furry directors chair.*

WHERE WERE YOU WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!- everyone *jumps onto miss author*

I have a life you know, now get off me you grown arse people like sheesh you had each other, well Osama you had the food I left you but still - miss author

I want ten kids- Abbas

No- miss author

Humph....how about seven?- Abbas

No- miss author

Why noottttt?- Abbas

Cuz Shiza'll probably die and even I the amazing Malaica won't be able to cause it from not happening- miss author

*Abbas gasps and hugs Shiza hard* alright alright no kids- Abbas

Can I get that nurse?- Osama

Maybe- miss author *smirks*

Alrighty guys in position let's end this book off with a bang!!!!- Miss author

---------------------

*Four years later*

Romaisa's pov

"Asher! You little turd don't touch that!" I yell out to Asher holding my ruler out threatening to hit him with it. He grins and places the dress back before raising his hands up, "alright my hands are off, put the ruler down."

I roll my eyes and sigh annoyed, he chuckles again before grabbing me in a hug from behind, "why are you so stressed she's going to love these peices." I shrug and continue placing the beads back into their rightful containers.

I had gotten a call a month ago offering me a place in their company as their lead designer, I had been estatic at the point that I had accidentally punched Asher in the nose.

"I don't know I just feel like it needs something but I don't know what," Asher kisses the side of my head before pulling away, "I think it's gorgeous-" he's about to say something else when he suddenly looks down at his watch.

"Oh shiz, gotta go pick up our little ball of light," I glare him realizing the time myself, "sorry sorry, I'll be back quick in time to help you with the woman, love you." With that he gives me a quick pecks and rushes out the door.

I smile and rub my once again swollen stomach, I look at the dress again and start picking at the small beads. A fine life this is becoming.

--------

Asher's pov

"Daddy! Daddy!" I grin turning towards the tiny voice, never in a million years will I ever get tired of hearing that. It can turn any bad day into a bright one. I bend down opening my arms wide to the little two year old girl running towards me, her beautiful mother inherited blue green eyes shine brightly as I scoop her up and twirl her around.

I vowed to myself, I'll give her the most love and warmth I was never given to by my own father.

"Ziya!" I exclaim pecking her cheeks, she giggles and tries to push my face away, "daddy! Your beawd is scratchy!" She says with a squeal, I laugh and place her back down holding her hand in mine.

She suddenly gasps and says, "daddy look! Theres my weading buddy!" She's says pointing to a nine or ten year old girl waiting on the curb, she has thick brown hair and dove round eyes. I smile down at Ziya and say, "oh wow, does she help you read?"

Ziya shakes her head, "no silly daddy I'm three only, I can't wead, she weads to me!" I laugh and shake my head, "oh yeah you're just a little girl." She glares up at me and stomps in her red boots causing her frilly pink skirt to fly up, "I'm big girl Daddy!"