I didn't order a ship load of tingles

*walks into chapter and sits on the directors chair*

Aren't you going to yell at us today?- Abbas

*shakes head*

Why not?- Shiza

*deep big sigh* cuz witnessing Romaisa and Asher locking lips scarred me- miss. Author

Oh- Abbas

Have you guys seen Osama? I need a word with him- Miss.Author

Can you fix him Miss.Author?- Abbas with a very sad frown

Uh....I think we should just start this chapter okay? Okay, in your places guys, let's start this off with you two. Abbas we haven't even started yet, stop blushing.

---------

Abbas pov

I pull at my neck tie, loosening it a bit. I haven't even entered the classroom and I'm already nervous. I had specifically asked for a kindergarten classroom, but what did they give me? The chemistry class, that had that Shiza girl in it.

Running a hand through my hair, I wipe my sweaty palms and open the wide doors, there aren't students in yet and I let a sigh of relief out. I may be younger than some of these students and that scares me a bit. I walk up to the professor and say my greetings. The classroom is filled with high lab tables and stools, a door at the back has a sign that says, scientific material, and a poster of safety rules is taped up onto it.

"Hello professor Hastings." I hold my hand out and put a confident grin on my face, I may be reckless around people, but I sure know when to stop with that. He turns to me with a small smile on his old, white bearded face.

"Ahh you must be Abbas. Nice to meet you, I'm sure you'll do a great job being my teachers assistant." He shakes my hand with a strong grip. I nod and say, "I'll sure try to sir."

He smiles and pats me on the back, "well class doesn't start until 8:15 so we have about seven minutes. All you need to do is help the students with the lab we shall be doing and find the right chemical symbols, you do know them right?"

I nod, he smiles again and says, "well that's good, I heard you wanted to teach the lower grades but I assure you this will not be that hard."

I nod again, he hands me some papers and nods towards the door, "as students start coming in, introduce yourself and hand them these papers."

I nod one more time before heading towards the door, I'm surprised my head hasn't tumbled off from all this nodding. A guy comes through with a lot of books in hand and I decide to practice my introduction skills on him, "hello person, I'm Abbas, your professors assistant. Here's a paper with a bunch of weird stuff on it, enjoy!"

I mentally hit myself on the head, well gee Abbas that wasn't bad at all, fortunately the guy smiles and takes the paper, "thanks."

I nod with a grin and turn to the two girls who come through, "hello, my names Abbas, I'm the professors assistant," I settle this time with a short intro as I hand the two girls the papers, I make sure to keep my gaze low as they are wearing clothing that couldn't conceal a fly.

As they walk past, I still hear one of them whisper, "he's got a nice ass." My eyes widen, well damn. I thought those butt workouts weren't working but I guess I was wrong.

More people start trailing in and I introduce myself and hand them the papers, this isn't too bad, I think to myself. The bell rings right at 8:15 and the professor comes up to me with a smile as the students chat among themselves sitting on the high lab tables, "just wait a few seconds, I have a student, she always come at right ...about...now."