High on Candy better than drugs eh?

Do you see that wall miss author? That's the wall I clawed at in agony....LOOK AT MY NAILS!- Shiza

*rolls eyes* yeah yeah well I brought him back, ABBAS SIT DOWN NO HUGGIN SHIZA YA HARAAMI- miss author

Osama stop twirling for goodness sake- Miss. Author

NO IM IN JOY! I GOT SPARKLES! I SEE SPARKLES! IM BECOMING THE SPARKLE! BEHOLD MY SPARKLENESS!- Osama

*Everyone turns their heads to him*

I think the old Osama was less creepy- whispers Asher

What's creepy is the way you look at Romaisa, like you want to eat her up. Rawr- Abbas

*Asher hugs Romaisa* she's my muffin- Asher

Woah woah woah hold up. A muffin? I'm your muffin? What did I do to not become a cupcake huh? Little khara calling me a muffin pfft- Romaisa says hitting Asher's head

You're my cupcake, happy now?- Asher

Ugh god this is so gross- Shiza *gags in the corner*

MISS. AUTHOR COULD I HAVE SOME CUPCAKES, WITH SPARKLES PLEASE?- Osama

*sigh*

----------------------

Romaisa's pov:

After thanking the surgeon again and promising to not tell anyone in the hospital about what he did we took Abbas to another hospital. Asher and the surgeon also discussed some type of ways to call out on the hospital head and stop the madness she was doing.

"You cried didn't you?" Abbas says to Osama with a cheeky smile, he leans against the blue hospital bed as a nurse nearby prods at his cardiac timer. Osama gives him a glare, "well what was I supposed to do? Dance in joy?"

"Hey wait a minute, why do you have tiny sparkles over you?" Abbas asks accusingly, Asher and I turn our heads to Osama and notice tiny red sparkles on his sweater. Osama blushes mumbling something.

"What was that brother?" Abbas asks with a sly grin, Osama rolls his eyes and says, "there was a nurse there named Rayaan, she needed help with carrying some things to her car so I volunteered and then long story short, she had red sparkles in her car which I accidently sneezed into."

We all silent for a couple of seconds before Shiza blurts out, "I ship it. I ship it hard. Rasama" She says it so bluntly I can't help but chuckle as Osama turns red.

"Hmm has a ring to it but dosnt it sound like roast salmon?" Abbas says rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"Well it's either Rosama or Osayaan. Osayaan is the beginning to that lion king song." Shiza says leaning against the wall looking at Abbas. Aunty continues snoring away on the small chair in the corner as Asher and I watch Shiza and Abbas amused.

"Oh yeah I know that song, isn't it something like Osayaan eh moe osayaan eh moe,"Abbas sings placing a hand into his heart, "and then that for a couple more minutes."

Shizaa giggles and shakes her head, "I think there was other lyrics--" Osama stops her as he raises a hand, "you guys are so childish, just wait till the wedding will ya. And don't ship us, you don't or even me for the fact know her that much. What if the only thing she cooks is roast salmon? I need biryani in my life man."

Asher chuckles, a yawn soon following. It's contagiousness makes me yawn (omg me the author just yawned too what is this?!). "I think me and Asher are going to go, we'll visit tomorrow Abbas. Shiza do you and your mom need a ride?" I ask looking towards Shiza, she shakes her head, "no it's okay I brought my car. You two go ahead and get some rest."