Chapter 1: Blame Game

*Solana's POV*

It's been three months since they shot my baby girl, Aaliyah. I was so heartbroken and depressed. Tyler wouldn't even look at me after I let what happened. His mom and sister thought that it wasn't my fault,but he thought it was. We broke up for some time, but then of course, we made up which involved us having make-up sex. You know us too well.

Today, we are visiting Aaliyah in the hospital. She's been in a coma for these past three months. I felt so fucking horrible that I let that shit happened. When we got to the hospital, we waited in the waiting room for a long time. My hands were shaking. Tyler grabbed them both and kissed me. "It's gonna be alright, Lana." I nodded my head as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Suddenly, I felt my stomach turn and I began swallowing tons of spit. "Lana you okay?" Tyler asked tapping my shoulder. "Yeah, I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom." I replied. I sped walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I fell on my knees and began throwing up.

Some barely got in the damn toilet. I wiped my mouth and threw up again while holding my stomach. Fuck, I hope I'm not pregnant. My period is a little late but I don't think I am. I got up, flushed the toilet and washed my mouth out with water and washed my hands. I came out the bathroom and sat next to Tyler. I layed my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead.

I gabbed his hand and squeezed it. "It's all my fucking fault. I'm a horrible person." I whispered as tears fell down my face. Tyler rubbed my back and covered my face with kisses. "Babe, it's not your fault. You didn't know he was gonna pull out a gun. Lana, you didn't know. Even though I blamed it on you, it's not your fault." I kept on crying and he kept on kissing.

I really love this man. A few minutes later, the doctor came in and called our names. "Solana Rowe and Tyler Okonma?" We got up and followed him into his office to tell us what was happening with the baby.

"So what's going on with Aaliyah? Is she gonna be alright?" I asked with a shaky voice. The doctor took off his glasses and took a deep breath. "The baby is in critical condition. We predicted that she has two weeks to live." Tyler exhales sharply and lowers his head. I felt nauseous and lightheaded. "Is there any good news?" I asked.

"There is. If Aaliyah survives, she will be alright. But, she might have to learn how to walk,talk,and eat again. She will be fussy for a few months,but she will be fine." I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders and my nausea went away.

"Thank you so much Doctor Schaffer. I really appreciate it." Tyler said shaking his hand. The doctor led us to the nursery to see Aaliyah. There was a whole bunch of babies in here. Finally, I saw my beautiful brown skinned baby. She was sleeping. I just wanted to pick her up and hold her all night, but she was hooked up to a machine,and he had a huge bandage on her face.

I ran my fingers through her curly hair. It was getting long! My baby is gonna be three this year. I kissed her on the cheek and let Tyler look at her. "Hey, little mama. You getting so big! I can't wait until you get out of here. I know you want to. I would break out this bitch." I nudged Tyler in the ribcage. "Nigga watch yo' damn mouth!" I whispered. He rubbed his ribcage and pushed me. "Shush, i'm havin a life talk with my kid."

"Good god almighty." I sighed placing my head in my hands. He kept on talking to Aaliyah and eventually, he finally stopped. Praise the lord. "You ready to go babe?" He asked. I nodded my head and rubbed my tummy. "I'm starving can we go to taco bell?" He kissed me on the lips. "Yeah let's go babe." I wiped my mouth. He kisses me too damn much.

We kissed Aaliyah goodbye waved bye to the doctor and we left to sign out. While Tyler signed us out, I turned around and saw two familiar faces. Two familiar faces that I'd never thought I would see for a million years. Jhene and Raheem.

Wa- wait a fucking minute. Raheem?! I guess they knew eachother because they were holding hands. She looked a little better. I mean her eyes were glazed over, but her clothes were off the chain. Like she became a porn star or something.

She looked over to me and smiled. "Wow, I never thought I would see you niggas here." She sneered. I rolled my eyes and she grabbed my arm and twisted it. "You fucking bitch! You remember when you kept her away from me?!" She twisted my arm more and I stepped on her foot and pushed her off of me. Tyler came over to us and he pulled me away from her.

"Bitch, what the fuck you doing here? Ain't you supposed to be in a trap house sucking dick or something?" Tyler asked. "Nigga, maybe. But while I'm making my money, you niggas still broke as fuck."

"Bitch I got a motherfucking job! and a real job. I'm a fucking nurse. Bitch, I'm making real money while you getting those weak ass tips at the fucking strip club. How much you make? $5000 a night? Bitch, I make that much in a goddamn hour. Bitch how you a fucking stripper? You ain't got shit to shake!" She grabbed me by my hair and started punching me. Bitch, you guessed it. I grabbed her scrawny arm off my hair,and I pushed her on the floor.

Blows started going towards her face,and I started stomping her. Tyler dragged me off her by my shirt and picked me up. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Lana?!" He yelled. The doctor came out and told us to leave immediately before he calls security. "Wait, wait no! I wanna see my daughter! I have to see her!" Jhene begged fixing her dress. "No, I'm sorry. Come back tomorrow."

"What if my baby dies tomorrow, hmm? Then what are you gonna say? Your gonna feel sorry for me and feel guilty. You have no idea how hard my life has been. I have been on the streets struggling to make money to put food on my damn table!" Raheem was just looking at me smiling. Undressing me with his eyes. He still fine as fuck. But those days are over.

Jhene kept on telling her "Life story" to the doctor to convince him to see the baby. Oh wow. Now she's crying that always works. God, she's so pathetic. "Okay, fine you have an hour." The doctor stated. She fluffed her hair up and grabbed Raheem's hand and they went into the nursery.

I shook my head looking up at the ceiling. This is rediculous. I grabbed Tyler's hand and we left. When we got into the car, it was creepy quiet. "Tyler are youmad at me?" I asked. "What do you want from Taco Bell?"

"Nigga, I know you didn't ignore me. Tell me what's wrong?" 

"What do you fucking want from fucking Taco Bell?!"

I crossed my arms and looked out the window. "Lana, stop acting fucking childish. Tell me what you want. A quesarito?" I nodded my head. "A steak one?"

"No, I don't like that shit. I want a chicken one."

"Whatever, asshole." He mumbled under his breath. When he got the food, we finally headed home. We moved out as soon as Tyler got his first paycheck. We got a three bedroom house with two bathrooms.

The ride home was quiet. Well, because I was fucking hungry and I couldn't stop eating that good ass quesarito. It was so good, I went into the resturant and ordered two more of them. and some cinnamon twists with a caramel apple empanada.

Bruh. When we got home, I went upstairs and climbed into bed. Tyler came in with me and I layed on top of him. "Babe are sure your'e not mad at me?" I asked playing with his bottom lip. He nodded his head. My baby was falling asleep. I don't blame him. It's 9:00 at night. It's pretty early for us to go to bed but  i'm tired as fuck. I put my hands in his boxers and I fell asleep. That's how you go to bed like a G.