Segment 10 -: Chapter 19 & 20

Chapter 19 -: More Surprises.

"Who the hell is Redoulp?" Dick asks facing the Asian woman who was staring intently at him.

"You will know when we meet him," Katharina responds with a cold expression.

"I busted your brain into tiny bits, how come you are still alive?" Dick grins showing his two front teeth.

"I could ask you the same thing," Katharina replies still with a cold stare.

"Come on, why you gotta be so cold? I thought we were friends now," Dick smiles, he was winking at Lefinna.

"That doesn't rule out the things you said to me," Katharina says, an childish scowl appeared on her face.

"Hey, Lefinna said the same to you but you two are cool, why must you treat me like the bad guy?  You gotta admit, my lines were pretty good," Dick puts up a charming smile.

Katharina pretends like she didn't hear him, She continues.  "If you are done blabbing, I would like us to be moving now."

Dick's face twists into a frown, Katharina notices that, and smiled. "Good, since there are no distractions.  It's best we are on our way."
Katharina strides off swaying her hips, she felt happy.  The two muscular men who had transformed to silver wolves earlier followed her, they were right behind her.  Lefinna passes Dick, she gives him a mocking grin, and moves briskly to where Katharina was, passing the two men.   Seconds later, Katharina and Lefinna were smiling cheerfully.

"How did those two get along?" Dick thinks walking solely not too far from them.
"So you are the attention-seeking type ehn?"  A feminine voice calls from his right side.  It was the Asian woman.  She had long back hair and a fine female physique.

Dick lets out a roguish grin.  "I only give attention to essentials."
The Asian woman lets out a mild chuckle.
"You are quite the rogue, young one."

Dick smiles, speaking in a low deep voice.
"I am Dickson but my friends call me Dick."

"That explains the tool you got in those pants of yours." The Asian woman says with a flirty grin.  Red flushes all over Dick's cheeks.
"Call me Chen," She says extending her right hand towards him, Dick smiles, holds it with his right arm, and kisses it lightly.  She grins slightly, and gently retracts her arm.
"My pleasure," Dick maintained his childish smile.
"I presume seeking an Asian pussy isn't the only reason you are here," Chen says walking alongside Dick.

"Well, also here to rescue a friend of a client, I am a PI, you see," Dick says, he was staring straight ahead.  Chen interlocks her left arm with Dick's right arm like she was his date to a prom.
More red flashes around Dick's cheeks.
"Private investigator huh, how good are you though? You give that tool to your clients?" She asks enticingly biting her lower lip.

"I don't like to brag, just solved a total of four hundred and three cases in two years," Dick says grinning even more sheepishly, he didn't know what to say about her other statement.
Chen smiles heartily as she sees Dick's reaction.
"I hope that's not the only thing you are good at," she purrs.

"Damn, she is so raw, My day just got a whole lot better," Dick thinks to himself.
"Why don't you find out yourself?" Dick smirks.

"We are here," a loud voice says out, it was Katharina.
They had arrived at a red-colored door, the entire surrounding was still the same, a large hallway with an earthen wall all around.

"Ron, do the needful!" Katharina says, motioning to the taller of the two men.  He walks over, and pulls the doorknob.

"You will wanna brace for this one," Chen whispers to Dick.  The ground they were standing upon opened up and gives way, soon, the six of them were falling deep in the opening.  Soon, they each landed on the ground. THUD!!.