Segment 2-: Chapter 3 and Chapter 4

Chapter 4 -: More leads

Dick woke up, he had a mild headache, sitting upon his bed, he tried to recall the events of the previous day, he thought about it and laughed. He was about to discard it from his mind till he saw Suzy sleeping soundly on the other side of the bed, he then realized he wasn't even in his house.

He looked around the room and saw different frames, Suzy alone in one, Suzy with a man, where she was in a wedding gown and the man was wearing a suit, and also pictures of the man alone in various frames.

Dick got up immediately from the bed, and started putting on his clothing, starting with his pants, he knew his luck when he slept with married women, he was usually found out and almost lynched, he had enough escapades in the past to be serious about this.
"Up so early," Suzy yawns, re-adjusting her posture on the bed.

"Yes," Dick hurriedly said still trying to put on his clothing, Suzy then looked towards the frame where she was with a man in wedding attires.

"Dick, could you sit? There's something I have to tell you," Suzy said with a more sober look on her face.

Dick looks towards Suzy's direction. "Where's your man?"

"Away on a business trip, won't be around for two days."

"Okay fine, guess it won't hurt to have a little chatter," Dick says with relief on his face.

"It's about yesterday, I was scared shitless," Suzy said regaining her composure, "I don't know what came over me, it was if I was under a spell when he looked at me, I couldn't control myself, all I just wanted was to please him, I felt like his slave."

"So your Prince charming is a redhead who looks like shit," Dick had a mean smile.

"Not funny, Suzy said, adopting a more serious tone at Dick.

"You know, you surprise me, for someone who knows little about creatures of the night, you barged into the room and what you said," the expression on Suzy's face softens, as she was about to smile, she quickly changed her facial expression and said, "For a first time, you handled it well."

"Yeah," Dick begins, "I was also scared as shit, especially at the strength of that shithead but a man gotta do what he has to do."

"Speaking about what a man should do, you weren't so bad yourself last night," Suzy ended her sentence with a flirty grin.

"Usually, I have the ladies screaming," Dick smiles, "Guess I took a lotta damage from last night."

"You know, I still haven't properly thanked you for saving my life," Suzy leaned in closer towards Dick.

"That makes two of us, I haven't thanked you for letting me stay the night," Dick says with his most confident grin.

"Well, I guess we both even then," Suzy says staring into Dick's eyes.

"Maybe," Dick says. The two stared at each other for a while, Dick then leaned in to kiss, and just as he was about to...

"Honey, I am home!!!" came a loud voice from downstairs, Suzy quickly changes her composure, raising her voice, "Levi, I didn't hear the sound of your car, and I thought you were supposed to be at work!!"

"I am supposed to be but there was a fire outbreak late at night yesterday, I heard about from the radio, also, a vehicle similar to yours was mentioned, " Levi answers.

"Ooh," Suzy says, then turns towards Dick with a 'You had to over-do it' expression on her face, Dick gives her a fake grin. Levi continues, "I am coming upstairs, I hope you are alright, darling."