Segment 6 -: Chapter 11 & 12

Chapter 11 -: Recaptured!!!

"Is that Eau de parfum?" Tommy asks. He and Sarah were bound by a rope back to back.

"Yes it is, it's the latest in town," Sarah replies.  Her hair was in a mess, she looked like she was having a terrible hair day.

"I still don't get it, I thought Marcel had you shot and thrown overboard," Tommy says with a perplexed look on his face.

"That was it how appeared to be but I was wearing chest armor at that time, it only made me unconscious, later, Eddie here came to pull me to the shore," Sarah answers motioning at Eddie.

Eddie was tied back to back with a ninja, every policeman was tied with a ninja back to back. There were about six pairs of people that were tied. The policemen which had arrived at the scene were about twenty in number. The gargoyles had killed a great number of them. Also, the gargoyles were not present in the room. They were outside the building, resting on the roofs.  There were several human-like creatures hanging upside down on the roof, they had two fangs protruding out of their mouths. The sun had come out, it was about 7 am. Antonio was standing watch over all of them, he looked mean and serious, the windows were locked so the warehouse only had light from a few of the holes located in small holes in the building.

"Tommy, I have an idea, just follow my lead," Sarah says in a hushed tone. Antonio shoots a glance over to their direction,
"Talk one more time and I am gonna fucking slaughter you," Antonio says in a harsh tone.

"You know, I have been thinking, you say we are gonna be your army and all that but what sort of freaks are you gonna be making us like," Sarah asks in a sweet voice. Antonio keeps a blank expression on his face.

"I think I would like to be a werewolf, I don't wanna be pussying about when the sun comes up," Tommy adds between chuckles.

"Yh, I would like to be a werewolf too, wolfs have fast hair growth. Maybe my hairline can be....." Eddie starts.

"SHUT UP!" Tommy and Sarah shout at the time almost in sync.
"Don't you ever get tired of saying shit, do you do it intentionally or you are just naturally born that way?" Tommy starts.

"BURN!!" comes the voices of the cops and ninjas who were also bound. A smile curves on Antonio's lips, he was enjoying this.

"Your IQ and your self-esteem are very similar, they are both low," Sarah continues.

"BURN!!" the hostages keeps shouting, then suddenly from the other side of the room, another ninja who was bound to a cop said. "If you took an IQ test, the result would come back negative."

"BURN!!"

"You are so dumb you make Patrick in SpongeBob look like a mad genius," Another voice says, this time, it was a cop.

"BURN!" the crowd keeps chanting merrily. This keeps going on as lines were said followed by shouts of BURN!!.

"Good, we have Antonio distracted, what do we do," Tommy asks in a low voice.

"I have a small dagger and two black P99s with me, Antonio didn't bother searching me because when I fought that gargoyle, I appeared armless," Sarah replies with a smirk.

"You are a sneaky one, ain't ya?" Tommy says with smiles all over his face. "How do I get the knife?"

"Reach inside my top, you would feel the hilt, just grab it and pull it out," Sarah instructs.

"Ok, here goes," Tommy says as he starts fiddling his hands all over Sarah's lower back body. After a few seconds.
"I got it," Tommy had a look of triumph.