VI

CHAPTER SIX"Plaisir d'Amour"

CHAPTER SIX
"Plaisir d'Amour"

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

everyone stood around and watched as longshadow choked sookie and ginger screamed. "ginger, enough!" pam yelled, and eric turned to her, "thank you."

even though eric was still holding onto amelia with a tight grip, she sighed, "well, christ if no ones gonna do anything," she said, breaking out of eric's hold and seeing bill rip a wooden beer tap handle off from the bar. he tossed it to her and she staked longshadow with it, surprising pam. she stood back as longshadow exploded all over sookie, and she grimaced.

eric and pam looked to one another, they knew that someone killing their kind in front of them would mean they would have to repay the vampires in some way, and usually, they would eat them, but with amelia, it was a different story. it was her job.

ginger threw up at the sight of longshadow all over the floor and started screaming again, and amelia rolled her eyes as she flung a piece of longshadow off her finger. "humans," eric said, looking to bill. "honestly, bill, i don't know what you see in them." bill challenged eric, "i could say the same for you," he said, referring to the amount of time he had been spending with amelia lately.

after bill had calmed sookie down, pam showed her to the ladies' room and left her to clean herself up. she walked up to amelia, who was behind the bar, pouring herself a drink. "aren't you gonna go help your sister?" she asked, looking down at the blonde. amelia shook her head and took a sip of the whiskey she poured, "no. I helped her enough recently and she's been a real cunt, so she can deal with this herself."

pam rose an eyebrow. she liked how amelia wasn't afraid to speak her mind. maybe she could put eric in his place every once in a while, humble him. she's sure she already has, since every time eric has come back from visiting her he seemed to be defeated, physically or sexually.

"good for you," pam said, nodding. "just a little piece of advice, don't let skinny bitches walk all over you, even if you are one," she said and amelia smiled. the pair didn't even realize ginger was screaming and sobbing while cleaning up what remained of the bartender, but eric and bill watched her with disgusted frowns on their faces.

"when she's finished, glamour her for me." eric said, walking to the bar and leaning on it across from amelia. "are you sure?" pam asked, "she's been glamoured one too many times already. who knows how much of her is left."

"it's either that or turn her." eric smirked at his progeny as she looked at him like he just said the most ridiculous thing in the world, which he did. amelia laughed slightly at the thought of ginger as a vampire. she's too much to handle. "you want her?"