Prologue

Most of the people say many bad things about How I look, How I feel, How I survive, etc.

I kept wondering if these people know everything about me.

Oops. Hahaha my apology :D

Let me introduce myself. I am Lynzy Monzushi. I am Half Filipino and Half Japanese. I live in BGC together with my parents, who worked here in the Philippines. We stayed here for almost 20 years. I have actually born here.

But I still can't understand why every person that I encountered was bullying me. But luckily, I have my Best Friend, Zai Montgrem. She is the best of the best. We have known each other since we're young. She's the one who understand me in so many ways. We compliment each other, we laugh, we fight, we comfort each other, we support each other and so on.

I was spoiled in many things. I buy everything I want. I and Zai are both came from a wealthy family. My parents worked so hard to give the life they want for me. I am the only child.

My parents were so busy. I spent most of my time to my best friend. I cried a lot to her every time I'm having a hard time and I can't share it to my Mom, most especially to my Dad. They discipline me to be more independent woman ever since I was a kid. They always say that,

We are not always here for you through your entire life.

You have to be strong and be independent.

Every time I heard about those sentences, I can't help myself but to release my anger and my sorrow through crying. I prefer not to hear any of it because I felt like they're always saying goodbye and never going back. :(

Zai came to a well-known family. They are known in the business world. My parents and her parents knew each other for the past 35 years. That's why we know each other so well. Both of our parents are friends too with each other.

I'm studying Bachelor of Science in Nursing at STU and Zai took Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship Major in Finance at the same University as mine.

Her parents were strict, most, especially in her study. They want to make sure that Zai will graduate with honor and will inherit their Family Business.

But Zai was against it. She never wanted to be part of business world like her parents and even her great-great-grandparents. She wants to earn by her own after studying without the help of their company.
Even though Zai and I came from a wealthy family,, we never think negatively and look down other people surround us.

The only difference between Me and Zai is;

my parents are very supportive in the course that I chose, while Zai was obliged to obey her parents.