•Intro•

Hank Voight walks out of his office and sticks a photo to the whiteboard and sighs. He waits as he hears his team coming up the stairs into the Intelligence Unit.

Adam, Kim, Kevin and Antonio are all walking up the stairs and instant silence becomes among them as they see whose photo is up on the whiteboard, with Hank standing besides it. They all gather around waiting for Jay and Erin to arrive. The heads then as the partners turned couple walk up the stairs, laughing and holding hands before realising the rest of their team is staring at them. They soon become silent but fail to realise the reason why as the photo on the board is covered with the amount of bodies in the way of it.

Soon the team turn back around and sit down, all waiting for Hank to talk. As soon as Jay's eyes lock onto the board itself, and then the photo, they widen and he releases Erin's hand and walks over to his desk without saying another word while a million thoughts run through his mind. Erin first was confused, but then knew as soon as she saw the photo the reason why he had walked off. Hank shakes his head and turns to the board. 

Pointing to the photo he begins, "we all know who this is, no explanation or background is needed, apart from you all need to be read into where they have been the past 3 years."

Antonio interrupts, "is there a case against them? Are they dirty? Or what Voight? Why are we opening a case against them?"

Nobody else's voice is heard as they know how serious Hank is about this, the look on his eyes tells you all.