His Favorite Sireling [Elijah Mikaelson]

Start from the beginning

~Elijah's POV~

My breath caught in my throat when I heard her voice, I had never forgotten it, I had spent centuries replaying the sound in my mind. My brother brought my attention back, "Who is that?", my brother asked, noticing my intense gaze on her. I ignored the question as I made my way to a table in the bar, my brothers following behind me, I occasionally glanced over at her, I also kept my hearing tuned into the conversation she was having with Cami, "I don't know what to do Cami, I felt all that pain again, that pain I felt when he left without a word. I fought so hard to move on from that.", she sighed deeply, chugging down the drink Cami had poured her. She smiled softly, "Have you thought about maybe approaching him?", Cami asked, [Y/N] chuckled softly, "I doubt he would remember me, I doubt he has even thought about me at all.", she told Cami. I did in fact remember her, I had thought of her ever since I had to leave her so suddenly, I had done it to protect her, but she didn't know that.

I tried to focus on my conversation with my brothers, but they could tell I was distracted, "Brother, who is that?", one of my brothers asked once again, following my gaze to her again. I just sighed, bringing my attention back to my brothers, "That's [Y/N], I turned her five centuries ago, I had to leave her when father came after us. I didn't have the chance to explain why I left.", he explained. I watched as she said goodbye to Cami and left, "Go to her brother. Its plainly obvious you still fancy her.", my younger brother told me, I just shook my head, "I highly doubt she wants to see me." My brothers shook their heads, "You won't know until you go see her.", they tell me.

~Y/N's POV~

"I was just left behind, I think he just got tired of me, everyone eventually does. That's what my parents did.", I felt that familiar pang of sadness when I remembered my parents abandoning me when I was a teen centuries ago, I had to fight to survive for years, learning any and everything. I was eventually taken in by the Mikaelson family in my twenties, Elijah saw me for me and that is why he wanted to turn me, he wanted the world to not go on without my beauty, my intelligence. Cami shook her head, "I highly doubt that [Y/N], you are the most beautiful, the smartest and the most badass woman I have ever met. If he did, that's his loss, he was a fool to leave you.", she assured me, I smiled softly at her words.

I sat down on my couch once I returned to my apartment, my mind replaying old memories of him, my heart ached for him, it had been so long since I had seen him. I had put up a wall after he left, to keep myself from getting hurt like that again, but one look at him made that wall come crashing down. I was bought out of my thoughts by a light knocking on my door, I took a deep breath to compose myself before walking over to answer the door. I opened the door to see him standing there, "Elijah?", I was only able to whisper out. The sight of him made me breathless, just as much as it did the first time I met him. Instead of long hair, he sported short hair that looked amazing on him, "[Y/N]?", he responded with a smile when he saw that it truly was me standing before him. I felt warm tears fill my eyes, "It really is you.", I choked out, he frowned softly, he had always hated seeing me in any kind of pain.

I slowly placed my hand on his chest, just to make sure he really was there in front of me, "I'm so sorry sweetheart.", he placed his hand over mine, breathing deeply as our flesh touched. My sadness soon turned to anger and I pulled my hand back, I took a step back, "You left without so much as a goodbye.", I turned and made my way to the kitchenette, he followed me into my apartment, closing the door behind him. "I know. I didn't get a chance to. I hated that I hurt you in doing so.", his voice was pained, I stood at the counter, both hands on it, "You abandoned me.", I sneered, keeping my back to him.

"I didn't want to leave you, but I had to, for your protection. My father would have killed you along with me and my siblings.", he explained. I turned and faced him, crossing my arms over my chest, "And you didn't think to try to contact me, to let me know you were safe?", a tear fell down my cheek, my voice trembled, "I was scared, I was angry." He stepped closer to me, taking my hand in his, "I did, but it seems you never got word.", he frowned. I used my free hand to wipe my eyes, "I thought I would never see you again Elijah.", I told him, biting my lip to stifle a sob. I could see the pain in his eyes as he watched me cry, "Oh sweetheart, I'm here now.", he pulled me into his chest, his arms wrapping around me.

I buried my face into his shoulder, finally letting the wall I had built up completely break, sobbing hard as I clutched at him. He cradled my head as he let me cry, telling me it was okay while he comforted me. I sniffled and pulled my head back, wiping my eyes to see he had cried as well, "I missed you so much Elijah Mikaelson.", I said with a soft smile, raising my hands up to wipe away his tears. "And I missed you [Y/N]. It pained me never knowing if you were still around or not.", he admitted.

I softly grazed my fingers over his cheeks, my eyes never leaving his, "I learned from the best on how to survive and live.", I let out a soft laugh, he laughed along with me. He leaned his head down to rest his forehead against mine, "Indeed you did sweetheart." We looked at each other for a moment before I made the move, softly placing my lips to his, his hands rubbing my back as he returned the kiss. My hands cupped his cheeks, deepening the kiss, it was filled with love and pure passion for each other.

Soon the kiss became more heated, I used my vampire speed to pull us into my bedroom, gently pushing him onto my bed. I pulled away from the kiss first, I smirked as I watched his eyes fill with want and lust, he needed me just as much as I needed him. He placed his hands on my hips as I straddled his lap, I brought my own hand up to his cheek, my eyes looking over his face, "You looked handsome with long hair, but this look is just as good now.", I whispered as I ran my fingers through his short hair. I was met with a big smile from him, "And you still look as beautiful as ever.", this time he ran his own hand through my [H/C] hair before bringing my face back to his, our lips crashing together once again.

I began to move my hips against his, eliciting a moan from him, he tugged at my bottom lip with blunt teeth before pulling his face away, leaving both of us panting, he gripped my waist before standing and laying me on my back. I watched as he stood up straight and began to slowly remove his clothes, my eyes watched every move he made, savoring the moment, I never would get used to how he looked, how his muscles moved when he moved, I was shaken from my trance by him crawling back over me to help me remove my clothing. He ran his fingers and hands over my now bare skin, "Beautiful.", was all he said, I could see him trying to restrain himself from losing complete control with me, he never could with me. I placed my hand against his cheek and smirked, "Let it go.", was all he needed to hear, I watched as black veins grew under his eyes and he let out a growl.

He rolled his hips back against mine, I moaned at feeling his erection press against my core, I suddenly flipped us and I was now on top of him. He smirked at me as I ran my nails down his chest, "I missed this.", I whispered as I ground myself against him before placing his hard cock at my entrance, both of us letting out a soft growl once he was fully sheathed inside me. I had indeed missed the way he felt, the way he filled me, the way we moved as one. My own eyes changed when I began to move above him, slowly at first then picking up the speed, Elijah placed his hands on my hips as he began to thrust up to meet me, "Oh fuck!", he mumbled, I was the only one who could make this man lose all resolve, I was the only one who could make him lose control in bed.

I placed my hands on his chest as I picked up the speed again, Elijah flipped us once more and he was on top of me, his own thrusts picking up as he pounded into me, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my nails dug into his shoulders. Elijah had his forehead against my shoulder, our moans, growls and grunts filled the room, I felt the heat build up in my lower abdomen and knew I was getting close, Elijah could tell by the sound of my breathing, I gasped out when he began to use his vampire speed to bring me closer to my orgasm. "Let it go!", he growled out, I let out a small scream and sank my fangs into his shoulder, drinking as I came around his cock, the feeling of my walls clenching around his cock and me biting into him was all he needed to let go, I moaned softly as I felt his cock throb inside me, he sank his own fangs into my neck and drank from me.

I licked where I bit as we rode out our climaxes, he did the same before sliding off of me, we were both panting as he pulled me towards him. I laid my head on his shoulder, letting my fingers run through the light dusting of chest hair he had, I let out a small sigh, "That was amazing." He let out a small chuckle, "It was indeed, I never forgot how great it was with you.", he admitted, I looked up at him with a small smile, "I love you Elijah Mikaelson, always have, and I always will.", he smiled back at me, "And I love you [Y/N], and this time I am not leaving you behind.", the words made me smile more, I laid my head back onto his shoulder and soon fell asleep, safe and happy in his arms.