Insatiable Desires[Damon Salvatore]

Warning:  Language, Slight Angst, Smut, Blood Sharing

Synopsis: As Elena's older sister, you have captured the attention of the older Salvatore brother when she starts dating Stefan. You are both thrown into the world of vampires, witches and werewolves. You end up dying after an accident during a storm, but you end up coming back due to having Damon's blood in your system. With everything heightened, including your lust for your boyfriend, he is more than happy to let you give into those desires after finishing your transition.

Word Count: 2,310

[Request by: -Stilesxhoe]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I come to gasping for air, I remember the chaos before sudden darkness, rain was pouring down outside as I was driving to meet Damon, I was speaking to him over the car phone when I swerved to miss a fallen branch due to the storm. I lost control of my car, wheels screeching before the sound of crunching glass filling my ears, my screams filled the air before everything fell into blackness. I look around the room, my eyes squinting from the bright lights before my eyes fall on the sight of my boyfriend by my side, I can see his shoulders shaking, is he crying, I ask myself. I reach my hand over to touch his shoulder gently, he jolts at the touch before his tear-filled eyes meet my worried gaze, "Damon? What happened?", I croak out, a sudden burning filling my throat, I cough softly and try to pull myself up.

He moves quickly to help me sit up, "You were in an accident.", he whispers softly to me, but he sounds like he is speaking in a normal tone, it suddenly occurs to me I can hear everything, from the lights buzzing in the room to someone speaking outside the room. "Damon what's happening to me?", I suddenly grow scared, my voice shaky. He sits next to me, his hands gently taking a hold of mine, "You died [Y/N], you're in transition.", he reveals. I feel tears fill my eyes, "W..what?", I say softly, Damon softly rubs his thumb over the back of my hand, his sad eyes looking into mine. "You need to feed or you will die again.", he states, his gaze falling to our connected hands, I follow suit, tears falling down my cheeks, the sudden news of my death hitting me hard. Damon removes one of his hands to wipe away a tear, bringing my gaze back to his, "We can get through this.", he assures me.

I shake my head softly, "I didn't want this Damon, you know this, ever since we started dating.", I tell him, as much as I love Damon, I never wanted to be like this, to live an immortal life, watching everyone I know and love wither away and die as I live on. His eyes fill with tears, "I know, I know. But please, I can't lose you.", his voice wavers. His words make my heart lurch into my throat, my bottom lip quivers and I try to fight the right words to say, "Okay fine. Please get me out of here, I can smell the person bleeding down the hallway and it's making me hungry.", I growl out between clenched teeth, black veins form under my eyes and I let out a soft groan when my newly formed fangs develop behind my lips. He nods and helps me to my feet, "Bonnie is already working on a ring for you in case you chose to finish the transition.", he tells me before leading me out of the room, his arm holding me close to his side as we leave the hospital.