Finally Giving In [Mon-El]

Warning: Language, Lewd Teasing, Lewd Language, Smut

Synopsis: After denying your attraction to Mon-El while working with him for months and dealing with his constant teasing and flirting, you finally give into it and it leads to a very eventful night.

Word Count: 2,389

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh in frustration once more during my training session with Mon-El, "You need to focus.", he states with a frown, he takes his fighting stance once more. I huff softly as I pull myself to my feet and get back into my stance, "I am focused.", I grumble and begin again only for him to flip me back onto the floor with him on top of me this time. I grunt from the impact before meeting his grey-blue eyes, "Get off me!", I snap at him, it isn't that I don't like this position, in fact I like it too much. I have been attracted to Mon-El ever since he arrived, and his constant teasing and flirting made everything worse, he is a distraction, a pleasant one, no one knew how I felt, but I had a clue he did and he made it his sole mission to get me to admit it. I go to push against his chest when he makes no move to get off of me, his hands grab my wrists and pins them to the sides of my head, I look at him shocked, he smirks down at me, "When are you going to admit it [Y/N]?", he asks. I tilt my head to look at him innocently, "Whatever do you mean?", I ask him in a sickly sweet voice, this makes him raise at brow at me, "That you like me, that you want me. I can tell whenever we're training, you become distracted.", he states, he isn't wrong, it all started when he decided to start not to wear a shirt when training and it did in fact distract me.

I let out a dry chuckle, "So full of yourself Mon-El, just because you are good-looking doesn't mean every woman wants you.", I strain against his hold on my wrists, which proved futile since he is stronger than me. I swallow softly when he leans his face down to where his mouth is next to my ear, "Shame, I bet you would feel amazing wrapped around my cock.", he bluntly says, his words send a shiver down my spine that settles in my core, I feel wetness pool between my legs and a blush cross over my cheeks. I turn my face away so he can't see my blush. He lets out a soft chuckle before climbing off of me and leaves the room, leaving me a sexually frustrated mess on the floor, I let out a loud growl while pulling myself to my feet, goddamn that man, he just seems to know which buttons to push and he just pushed the biggest one with dirty talking. I run a shaky hand through my hair, I take a deep breath to calm myself before leaving the room myself to go take a cold shower before heading out to the newest alien club in town to have some fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------