Guardian Angel [Enzo St. John]

Warning: Language, Slight Angst, Mention of Torture, Smut

Synopsis: You are a thousand year old witch who has been friends with Damon and Enzo since their Augustine years, Damon assumes you have info pertaining to bringing Elena back so he takes it upon himself to torture you for it. Enzo steps in when he realizes Damon is taking it too far, Enzo is completely unaware that you have been attracted to him since you first met back when you tried to help him and Damon escape Augustine. You feel guilty for not being able to and confess it all to him when he helps you heal.

Word Count: 2,094

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan in pain when Damon drives the knife through my thigh once more, he has been torturing me for days thinking I have some info on getting Elena back, on waking her up without killing Bonnie. "For fuck's sake Damon, I am one of your oldest friends, why would I be hiding information from you?", I cry out at him, tears streaking down my cheeks from my anger more than my pain. He stays silent as he pulls the knife from my thigh and holds it to my neck, I can see my old friend is barely there, my eyes sadden seeing him like this, "If I could bring her back without hurting Bonnie, I would, you know this.", I plead softly. "That's enough Damon.", I hear a voice come from the doorway, even with Damon blocking my sight, I know who it is, it is Enzo. My heart flutters at his voice, Damon grunts before standing up straight and turning away from me, "She knows something.", he growls at Enzo as he passes the vampire.

I look at Enzo pleadingly, "I swear I don't know anything, I'm telling the truth, if I could wake her up, I would.", I tell him as he kneels at my feet. I am shocked to find him undoing the chains that are binding my hands and legs. He looks up at me sadly, "I know [Y/N], but you know how Damon gets when he is like this.", he tells me, I nod sadly in response because Enzo is right. I have known both of these vampires for a number of years, I was there when they were held by Augustine, I tried helping them escape but ultimately failed in helping Enzo. "Let's go before he gets back.", he tells me, he slides one of his arms under my legs to pick me up into his arms, I wrap my uninjured arm around his neck as he carries me up the stairs out of the basement and out of the Salvatore house.

"I'll help you heal when we get you home yeah?", he asks, I nod weakly as he sets me in the passenger seat of the car, Enzo always preferred privacy whenever he had to heal me, I never knew why and never really thought to ask, but I preferred it that way as well. Truth be told I have been attracted to Enzo ever since we met, I never said or shown it because I know he probably resents me deep down for what happened all that time ago. I sit in the seat with my eyes closed as he drives me to my home, I open them slgithly when I feel him pull me from his car. I invite him in once we are at my doorstep, with a simple flick of my wrist I unlock and open the door, closing it behind us the exact same way. He sets me down onto my couch gently before biting into his wrist and holding it up to my mouth, as soon as I wrap my lips around where he bit, he wraps his arm around my waist to hold me close to him.