Playtime [Jake Riley]

Warning: Language, Lewd Language, Dd/Lg Dynamic, Role Reversal, Food Play, Temperature Play, Edging, Smut

Synopsis: It has now been two months since being reunited with your fiancé Jake after the viral outbreak and Corden. Lately Jake has been distant and suffering from a major Dom Drop and you come up with an idea on how to cheer him up and help bring him back into proper Domspace. You surprise him on his day off with your idea.

Word Count: 2,054

[Inspiration from a tweet by @miscreantsoul]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake early and roll over to see my fiancé sleeping soundly, he looks peaceful like this, no stress from work or anything while sleeping. I sigh softly, I place a gentle kiss to his cheek before sliding out of bed, he grumbles slightly before turning onto his back and falling back into a deep sleep. Lately Jake has been sort of distant and more stressed these past few months since he returned home, he also recently suffered from a major Dom drop last month and hasn't really come back from it since, it saddens me to see the love of my life in such a state because when Jake and I first entered our relationship three years ago, we explored the whole Dominant/ Submissive dynamic and it fit the two of us perfectly. It soon developed into the whole Dd/Lg dynamic, it helped both of us relieve stress in such a way, even moreso for me because I was allowed to give him complete and total control. Jake earned my submission and I have never given it completely to someone else until I met him. So seeing him being unable to get into the Domspace he loves doing so much saddens me, that is what gave me an idea on how to help him get back into it and I set out to do it today on his day off.

I quickly and quietly take a shower before getting dressed, I write a small note and leave it on Jake's bedside table before slipping out of our shared apartment to go do some shopping. A few hours into my errand running I hear my phone ringing in my purse, a smile spreads across my face when I see it is Jake calling me, "Hey babe.", I answer once I accept the call, "Why didn't you wake me to go shopping with you?", his voice still has a hint of sleep in it as he speaks. I sigh softly, "Because Jakey it's your day off and you were sleeping so soundly. Plus I wanted to take the stress of the errand running off of you for one day.", I tell him, I can hear him trying to stifle a yawn on my end, "Go back to bed babe, I'll be home in a little bit okay and I'll make us a light lunch.", I cradle my phone in the crook of my neck to my ear as I check out at the store. "Okay baby girl, please be careful. I love you.", he tells me, "I love you too.", I tell him back before hanging up my phone and paying for my groceries.