S04E02

SCENE 1 – INT

SCENE 1 – INT. BEDROOM – SATURDAY – 10:21 AM

Early in the morning, Aimah keeps repeating the voice message sent by Silas. And she doesn't know why she keeps smiling. She didn't get to answer the call last night so it ends up in voice mail and now she couldn't stop listening to it.

SILAS: Hey, Aimah. I didn't know that you left already. Too bad we could have some fun. But then, I'll see you tomorrow.

She tried to reply: It's okay. Thanks for your voice message. I love it. Though she didn't send it and erased the whole thing she types. Then she opens her social to send Silas a friend request. Then a notification came, she thought it was from Silas but it's just Rita creating a new group chat.

RITA: Can anyone reach out to Alora now? She's not replying to any of my messages. I want to know if Silas and Alora kissed!

ALEX: They did! And they were perfect together!

ELISE: I so agree.

ALEX: Maybe she brought him into her new room! Elise! Do you want to go on a double date with Alex and Alora and Silas?

RITA: Excuse me. I have a boyfriend too!

ALEX: Oh sure, don't worry Rita.

ELISE: If they're going to kiss in front of me while Alexander doesn't do anything. I'll back out.

RITA: Does your brother knows anyone who can date Elise?

ALEX: Alora and Silas were really perfect. AlAs.

ELISE: ALAS it is!!!

Aimah ended up shutting her phone down after reading all her friend's messages. Alora and Silas. She didn't expect that. She didn't know that they will kiss soon. Aimah washed out from her thought when her prayer alarm buzzed and yet she ignores it.

SCENE 2 – EXT. HALLWAY – MONDAY – 9:12 AM

Aimah's early at school. As she's walking to be on her homeroom, she received a message from Silas that she immediately read it.

SILAS: Hey, I saw your friend request. Sorry, I got busy all this weekend.

Aimah goes online and checks if they're really friends now. She smiles when she found that Silas accepted her request. So she scrolls down his profile and didn't mean to like a photo of him, so she instantly undoes it and thought that it wouldn't notify Silas.