S01E09

SCENE 1 – EXT

SCENE 1 – EXT. STREETS – 10:23 AM – SUNDAY

Elise still couldn't believe how Sam could do that to her. After all the things that happened, his words she believed. She just couldn't contain her madness towards him. And now that she's walking so fast just to be on Sam's house, like stomping her feet in every time it landed on the ground. She wanted to confront him for what he did and if she doesn't do that, she might blow up. She's trying to call and send him messages for few times but Sam's not picking up his phone even though he's online. Not that long when she reaches Sam's house, she pressed the doorbell and call his name many times just to get out of the house. But as she wasn't expecting, Felix came out of the door and attended her on the gate.

ELISE:

Hi. / Where's Sam?

FELIX:

He's inside, he's not really feeling good. / His parents had a fight, his dad left and his mother just goes crazy about it.

ELISE:

Oh... okay.

FELIX:

It was bad.

ELISE:

How is he doing now?

FELIX:

He's having a rest. / Do you have anything from him? I could get it for you.

ELISE:

No, no. / I'm just here to talk to Sam... he doesn't answer my calls and messages so I came here to see him.

FELIX:

He's not holding his phone, it's just laying on the desk. / Are you okay?

ELISE:

Well... Uhm... / Just tell him I said hi.

FELIX:

Don't you want to check him inside? / He would love a company.

ELISE:

No, I think it's not the best time for that. / I'll just go.

FELIX:

Ah... sure, bye.

Elise left the premises with half guilt inside of her chest. She didn't do what she supposed to do because of Sam's situation. There will be time for that but for now, she needs to let it go and rain check for the perfect timing.