S01E08

SCENE 1 – EXT

SCENE 1 – EXT. HALLWAY – 8:42 AM – MONDAY

Walking down the hallway, Elise was bothered to all the people's eyes on her but she tries to ignore them. She goes to the bathroom and immediately enters the vacant cubicle and take a pee. She was about to go off when she notices the written remarks on the back of the door that says, 'Slut Elise'. She tries to erase the marker with her finger but it wasn't enough, it just smudges and tainted her thumb. She gets out of the cubicle and proceeds to the sink to wash her hands. While washing her hands, she heard someone vomiting on another cubicle. Not that long when that person opens the door and Elise saw Rita coming out of it. Rita proceeds to the sink and washes her hand, trying to ignore Elise.

ELISE:

Hi. / Are you okay?

RITA:

Hi. / Yes, I am.

Elise handed her some toilet paper and she dries her hand.

ELISE:

The other groups are already done with their performance.

RITA:

Good for them. / I just quit the group.

ELISE:

Why?

RITA:

How can I lead a group when everyone's hating me?

ELISE:

No one hates you, Rita.

RITA:

Aimah made it clear to me. / Anyway, I'm joining Valerie's group anyway.

ELISE:

Oh... / Rita... / I just wanted to tell you that I'm not that kind of person who steals someone else's boyfriend.

RITA;

Then what kind of person are you?

Rita left the bathroom as Elise was left dumbfounded.

SCENE 2 – EXT. HALLWAY – 9:02 AM – TUESDAY