S02E06

SCENE 1- INT

SCENE 1- INT. BEDROOM- MONDAY- 5:13 PM

Elise was on Alora's apartment, she just wants to stay around now that she knows that Alora and Christian had something together. While on their phones, Elise stumbled upon a picture of Sam and Alexander posted in one of his social.

ELISE:

I didn't know that Sam and Alexander were that close so much. / They seem happy. / I wonder if they're together, 'no? / There would be SamAnder, it's cute. / They would be cute if they're a couple.

ALORA:

Uh... / Elise, don't freak out but I saw Sam went to Alexander's car.

ELISE:

Really? / No freaking way. / And what if they're really a couple now?

ALORA:

No. / I don't think so. / And we don't really know what they're doing, we don't have any idea about so I guess concluding something about it wasn't the right thing to do.

CALI:

Hi there, girls! / What are you guys doing?

ELISE:

Oh, we're just talking about Sam.

CALI:

Sam?

ELISE:

Really, Alora? / You didn't tell to Cali about Sam?

ALORA:

There's nothing to say.

ELISE:

Really? / You know what Cali,/ Alora was just jealous of our friendship right now. / She doesn't want us to be together.

CALI:

You're my best friend now. / Anyway, who's that Sam?

Elise shows a picture of him to Cali. And he stared intently on the screen.

ELISE:

We saw his phone with gay porn.

CALI:

No way. / I know him. / I slept with him just the other night!

ALORA: