S04E01

SCENE 1 – INT

SCENE 1 – INT. BUS – SATURDAY – 11:12 AM

Aimah received a message that they should all meet at Alora's apartment. She prepared herself to go to their place. She scrolled her phone to check her gram profile and from the latest post wearing makeup, she received a lot of positive comments but then her mood changes when she read some negative comments which hated the way she put makeup on her face. She put her phone back on her purse and when she raised her head up, there's a woman intently looking at her.

AIMAH:

Why are you looking at me?

But then the old woman shifted her eyes away with disgust in her face. She rolled her eyes and looked at the window. Aimah saw some group of men on the sidewalk, they were just talking until one of them remove his shirt showing his abs to his friends and one of his friends touches his abs. When Aimah withdrew her eyes away from that scene, her eyes meet another Muslim woman who's looking at her. She just bows her head down as if looking at those men misguided her.

When she reaches Alora's previous apartment, she gets off the bus, and then a guy followed her. Hitting on her but she ignored the man.

GUY:

You think you're pretty, bitch!

And she didn't react as if let the man remorse on his own. As she got into the apartment, she saw that everyone was already there and helping Alora to move out again—just to the other unit of the apartment, not too much space but enough for her. Aimah saw that Sam and Maximo were flirting in the living room and Cali who doesn't want to help because he doesn't want Alora to move out again instead Sam should do that.

Aimah followed Alora to the next unit which they were all helping her. She found the other girls there too—and of course, Rita's boyfriend, Tal.

ALORA:

So, what's happening now?

TAL:

I'm about to finish this cabinet, I just need a few more minutes to make it done.

ALORA:

Do you need help?

TAL:

No. / I think I can do this by myself.

RITA:

Yup, he just wanted me to see how hard-working he is.