Carissa had the audacity to speak so negatively about her best friend. The best friend that did nothing to her, but let out a simple laugh at a small inconvenience.

I would defend Jesse until I took my last breath, even if she was in the wrong. Her being in the wrong for anything was a very small chance, but even if she happened to be in a position where she was, I would still protect her. So to hear my own daughter attack her with vicious words and digs at Jesse's kindhearted personality made my blood boil.

She was kind, but she was not weak.

Jesse stood up after hearing the door slam shut, after standing their quite awkwardly during our mishap. "Well, I'm going to head out," She announced while collecting the old beaten textbooks with her thick black hair falling over the side of her face. "See you later, Mr. Marcelo."

"I'm sorry about that," I grumbled, running my hands through my hair. "Don't mind anything she said about you. You know she doesn't mean any of it. You okay?"

"Me? oh, I'm fine," She shrugged. "Used to it actually."

"Used to it?"

Jesse sent me a tiny smile in, what I'd assume, is her trying to defend her friend and dismiss the situation. "She lashes out at me sometimes over the smallest things. I'm perfectly fine."

That was the thing that infuriated me about her. She was so compliant with someone that did anything bad to her. If someone were to push her, she'd be the one to apologize before the other person could do anything.

My tender babygirl.

I didn't bother to check on Carissa. She'll get over it.

"Goodbye, Mr. Marcelo," She let out meekly.

Despite the infuriation that I felt for my own daughter, I let out a friendly chuckle. "I've known you for years, Jesse. No need for formalities."

Despite how tempting Mr. Marcelo sounded seeping through her honey-sweet lips, we'll save that for other activities that involved her spread out on the bed for me while she begged.

She laughed and shot me one of her beautiful smiles that were always adorning her face, "See you later, Alessandro."

God, it was like she wanted me to cum on the spot in my own pants. My name rolled off her tongue perfectly. It was like velvet and honey. Sweet and soft, yet so desirably sexy. I wondered how sweet it would sound when she screamed it as I pounded deeply into her warm, wet pussy.

"You're not walking home are you?" I questioned. I didn't want her to be alone in the dark. Despite the high security and cameras around our gated community, she wasn't guaranteed safety.

She bit her lip and shook her head at me, "My car is just outside, Mr. Marcelo."

Lies.

My heart pained at the fact that she would let a lie escape her mouth and think that I would actually believe it. Did she not trust me? I wanted her to trust me. I wouldn't hurt her unless it was absolutely necessary.

"I don't recall it being in the driveway when I came home," I shook my head almost disapprovingly at her. "And it's Alessandro, Jesse."