Chapter 2

Jesse De Rose sure knew how to drive a man insane because that was exactly what she was doing to me now.

The way her azure stained tongue–the same color that her eyes were–swirled around the blue raspberry flavored lollipop, oblivious to my sexual desire that grew as she continued her sultry actions.

She was playing a dangerous little game, whether she knew that or not.

I watched as those plump lips wrapped around the candy and sucked before twirling the stick around in her mouth.

"Fuck," I mumbled under my breath from my spot in the kitchen.

I clenched my fist tighter around the knife in my hand as I cut the vegetables for my daughter and I's dinner. If luck was in my favor today then it would be Jesse's as well.

My already hard cock became harder, if that was even humanly possible, and I had to momentarily stop chopping to take a deep breath. I was sure my brown eyes were clouded over with lust, and my cheeks were tinged with a frustrated cherry red.

Frustrated because of the girl sitting in my kitchen that I have grown to love, but couldn't make any advances towards.

Yet, at least.

I bit my tongue as if that would help my dirty thoughts about Jesse to go away. It didn't. The image of her down on her pretty little knees, mouth wide open as she took my length in between her luscious lips to expertly sucking off the precum from the bulbous head of my dick while I fisted her hair didn't disappear from my mind.

How could it when she was making it so easy to imagine right now?

God, how long I've wanted that to happen.

Not now, I reminded myself. I pinched my wrist, not now.

As quietly as I could, I ran one of my hands through my hair and groaned before quickly shifting my stance and my black trousers. Pulling up the sleeves of my white button down work shirt, I adjusted the Rolex sitting on my wrist.

I had gotten home late from the office today, so when I arrived home I automatically went into the kitchen to prepare the food for dinner. I worked as an accounting firm, so my daughter was used to my unusual hours of work.

Of course, I just wasn't prepared for Jesse to be here so when I entered the unnecessarily large house, it came to my surprise when I saw those waves of jet black.

But, after all, she was best friends with Carissa and our home was, quite literally, her second house.

It was then that Jesse stood up from her seat at the kitchen table and I noticed she was coming towards me.

She came to a halt right beside the area I stood in, and I would have asked her what she needed if it weren't for her opening the stainless steel trash can and tossing her lollipop stick in and shooting me a tiny closed-mouthed smile in greeting before walking back to her seat with a naturally sexy sway to her hips.

But I did make sure to brush my hand against her silky, soft skin in attempts to make it seem like an accident.

It was a simple, harmless action. I just needed to feel her. My body ached and yearned for her touch. I was truly desperate for her.

Pathetic, Alessandro. That's what you are. You're fucking pathetic to be so desperate for the touch of this girl.

I ran my tongue across my teeth and pinched the bridge of my nose to calm down. I was so worked up over one small action. I didn't know how I would be able to hold up if my plan happens to follow through.