I walked past him in attempts to look for y/n

-Now-

I left y/n to get us some drinks so she can loosen up a bit, and honestly I needed a drink - scratch that, I needed at least 3 to get my mind off of what I saw. Seeing her talk to Taehyung pissed me off , I didn't like it.

I hadn't had a good fuck in ages and now that we've got fresh meat, I was going to finally get laid, nothing would stop me. I had to make sure that these men steered clear of her. I'll admit, I'm not a good person and I will go to extremes to get what I want. With just enough alcohol and the art of persuasion, I'll sleep at night with a smile on my face knowing I didn't just fuck a new girl, I fucked a girl that wasn't from around here.

God even my pussy pulsed at the thought of our bodies rolling against each other.

Maybe....I could get Ethan to help me....maybe

After getting our drinks I walked back to where I left her, only to find Taehyung standing and talking to someone else. I looked around just to make sure, and nope - no y/n .

'Fuck'

I walked up to Tae, tapping his shoulder to get his attention.

"What now Jena?" he sighed

" Jeez, who pissed in your morning coffee ?"

" Ha Ha-" He deadpanned "You just happen to be killing my mood right now Jen jen" He said bluntly

"Gosh whatever, Have you seen y/n ?"
I looked at him, eager to know where she went .

"Why?" He said nonchalantly

"I need to know where she went"

"Jeez, are you that needy for a good fuck?"

"Excuse me?" I blinked

" Oh come on Jena, we all know you. Fuck once, fuck twice then done. You wait for some fresh meat or in you're case fresh pussy and as soon as you come across one, you pounce"

I had no way to defend myself so I chose to deny this statement.

" Its not like that-"

"Yes Jena it is, we love you and you're a work in progress but you still aren't that pleasant"

"Taehyung she's different, I like her " I said

" No you don't sweetheart, I'm not stupid." he smiled sweetly

'Fuck there's no point is there ? he isn't gonna tell me'

"Tae please?" I pleaded

I was reeking of desperation at this point

"No" He said

"Damn it Tae come on!"

'I cant believe this man is pussy blocking me'

"Sorry Jena, no is no." He cocked a brow " You do know what 'no' means right?"

I stared at him with annoyance before turning away.

Something was telling me she was with Yoongi and if that's the case...he'll be taking her to the house.

'how convenient'

I smirked.

Jimin would definitely be at the house and where Jimin goes, Ethan follows.

'I might get my good fuck after all'

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

🄿🄻🄴🄰🅂🄴 🅅🄾🅃🄴 & 🄲🄾🄼🄼🄴🄽🅃.
🄸 🄰🄲🄲🄴🄿🅃 🄲🅁🄸🅃🄸🄲🄸🅂🄼.

𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Give a girl a few suggestions....please?