"Jena, thank god- I was getting lost here" I said sheepishly

she was still giving Taehyung a dirty look

'Weird'

" Y/n" She finally turned to me "This is the friend I was talking about earlier- the one who owns this property"

"Hey, you've got a really nice house back there"

"Thanks, what's your name new girl?"

"Um its y/n" I said with a prominent frown

'If I had a dollar for everytime someone called me that today- I mean for fuck sake it's a new term surely I'm not the only new person here'

"Lovely name, I'm Yoongi"

He stretched his hand out for me to shake and I shook it immediately.

"Min Yoongi " he said again .

"Nice to meet you Min Yoongi" I replied smiling.

Then something hit me

'wait- Min...? It can't be , can it? No of course not what am I thinking, it's not possible.
Is it ?? There is no way....absolutely no fucking way'

I was staring blankly, my mind was running in circles, questioning events that I tried so hard to forget. It's been years.

'I'm probably overthinking it'

But its not like you get that many Mins in this world is there?

Then I heard someone snapping their fingers right by my ear .

"Heyyy , snap out of it" Jena said lightly

I shook my head and focused on reality once again.

" I'm gonna get a drink for us- I'll be back. Don't go anywhere" she said and walked off
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-approximately 10 minutes ago-

Jena POV

I told y/n to go find us a comfortable spot so we could be alone without being disturbed . I watched her as she walked into the woods, admiring her figure, the thickness of her thighs, how slim her waist was and how perfect her ass looked while she walks.

'Damn she's hot'

I watched her walk even further away and bit my lip, thinking of all the things I wanted to do with her tonight .

"What are you up to Jena?"

I forced my gaze away from Y/n to face Jungkook

" Nothing why?" I told him him nonchalantly

"Nothing?" He questioned, his brow raised

"yeah nothing" I repeated

" Nothing- Jena I've know you for 3 years"

"Jeon-"

The punk interrupted me

"Y/n is really hot dont you think ? Her godly figure.....ugh it just makes me wanna imagine all the naughty things I could do to-"

"Back off of her Jeon, not this one. This one is mine" I looked at him dead in the eyes as I spoke

"What if I dont hmm? Besides she doesn't seem like the type to want pussy over dick and last I checked " he paused and eyed me up and down , then leaned in towards my ear and whispered.

"You dont have a dick"

I shoved him off and internally rolled my eyes

"Just stay away from her, She's mine for tonight"