Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It's been a few days and I walk into the office and behind the counter and see an envelope sitting there with my name on it. I open the envelope and take the letter out and see another note from Casanova.

Beautiful Dove,

Dreams are the reality you wish for. I see your face in my dream, my arms wrapped around you, my lips caressing yours in a kiss that I can only hope shows you how perfect you are. Caressing your face as I look into your eyes as I tell you how much you mean to me. Sweet whispers in the night as you drift off to sleep in my arms to wake up to me holding you tight. Dreams are the reality you wish for and I can only hope you dream of me too.

I look around and see Chucky walk in. "Morning Chucky. Did you see who left this here?" I ask. "I did not. I apologize." he says. "It's all good Chucky." I say before getting to work. After work, I am sitting at the bar and looking at the note still in the envelope. "What's that?" Lanie asks. I hand it to her and say "It was on my desk this morning." I tell her and she reads it and looks at me shocked. "This is good shit." she tells me. "I know. I just wish I knew who it was." I say. "Who what was?" Bishop asks as he walks over to get another beer. I hand him the note and when he reads it, he smirks. "You know who wrote it?" I ask and he shakes his head. "No clue Princesa." he says before getting his beer and walking away.

Bishop walks out the door and to the cage where Hank is sitting alone and smirks as he sits. "What?" Hank asks as he looks at the smirk on Bishop's face. "Love letters?" he asks and Hank smirks back. "You gonna let her know it's you?" Bishop asks. "I take it you read it?" he asks and Bishop nods. "Good stuff. She's curious. Been asking if I know who it was. I told her no but I know your handwriting brother." he says and Hank nods before taking a drink of his beer. "I'll let her know soon." he says before standing to get another beer.

Hank walks into the clubhouse and to the bar near where I sit with Lanie, talking. "I wish I knew who wrote it. No one has ever said anything like this to me before." I tell her and he listens close without letting on that he's listening. "So what are you going to do when Casanova reveals himself and it's not who you're hoping it is?" she asks. "Doesn't matter. If this is how he's going to treat me then he at least deserves an honest chance." I tell her and she smiles. "I just wish he'd let me know who he is." I say and re-read the note. "He's definitely good with words." she tells me. "He is. This is what I want. Someone that wants to love me. To let me love him." I tell her. I put the letter back in the envelope and say "I better head home." I tell her before hugging her. I turn and see Hank standing there. "Bye Hank." I say and he nods before turning back to the bar and I just look at him a second before shaking my head and heading towards the door.

I sit at home and just stare at the television when my phone rings. "Hello?" I ask as I answer. "Hey Princesa I need you to pack a bag to bring with you tomorrow. We got a run and want all the ladies at the clubhouse." Bishop tells me. "Okay. Do I need to head that way now?" I ask. "No sweetheart. We don't leave until tomorrow afternoon." he tells me. "Okay. Night Bish." I say. "Night Kris." he says before we end the call.

Pulling up to the clubhouse the next morning, I take my bag inside and Bishop says "Grab your normal dorm." Bishop says and I nod before doing what he says. I walk into my normal dorm and put my bag on the bed and see another envelope with my name on it, sitting on the pillow. I pick it up and walk out to the main room. Sitting at the bar, Lanie walks up and says "Another note from Casanova?" she asks. "Yeah." I say and look at the envelope. I take the letter out and open it up and start to read.

Beautiful Dove,

Nothing compares to the light you bring just walking into the room. Your caring heart, beautiful voice and perfect being is more than my heart can take. I long for the day I can finally show myself and tell you how much I care about you and how much I would love to have you by my side for the rest of my life. But until that day come, I will watch you from afar. Just know there is someone who wants to give you the world just to see you smile.

I look up and see everyone looking at me and seeing the smile on their faces, I blush. "What's it say this time?" Lanie asks and I hand it to her. Reading it, she looks at me and says "Honey, you better find out who this guy is and lock him down before someone else does." and I can't help but laugh. "He has to show his face first. I just wish I knew a way to communicate back with him." I say looking back at the note. A little later, we see the guys off and all head back inside with Riz and the Prospect inside with us.

I am sitting on one of the couches and looking at the note again when Riz sits beside me. "You okay Princesa?" he asks. "Yeah. Just can't figure out who is leaving me these notes. I know it has to be one of the guys because I only get them here and only you guys know which desk in the office is mine and which dorm I use." I say. "Then why don't you write him back and give it to me. I'll find out who it is and give it to him." Riz tells me. "Really?" I ask and he nods. I kiss his cheek and say "Thanks Riz. You're the best...well, next to Casanova." I tell him laughing and he laughs with me. I head to my dorm to start writing a note to my Casanova.