Supernatural The Fight [S5 Alternate] Part 13

Thank you for your pacience.. i havnt done this fanfic for a while but its going to get exciting!! thank you to everyone that is reading it ^^

part 13 ~

Both Winchesters where walking back to the motel, whilst skies where still dark and dull.

"So, Sam, How are we supposed to find the colt?" Dean ignorantly asked as he was walking ahead.

"I will find out, just give me some time," Sam replied hesitantly.

"Well be quick with it, if you haven't noticed we have a lot on out plates on the moment,"

"Like what Dean? What could be more important that trying to get the colt, it could help us?"

Dean's face filled with disgust as he looked over his shoulder back at Sam. The brother he no longer knew.

"So you are saying that we haven't got a whole apocalypse on our hands, Lucifer and Michael aren't trying to wear us as a meat suits. That Cas isn't in danger and Lucifer's sister is the only one out there looking for him. That there isn't a mysterious woman named Kaeylarea that was trying to kill our ass and you going out and...,"

He stopped, breathy. He didn't continue with his sentence, Dean didn't see a point in finishing it if was only going to make the situation worse. He saw Sams face as it drooped to look at his feet.

"Sam, Let's just go," Dean sighed as he turned back round to walk ahead, and again, Sam trailed behind him.

A few moments later, Sam felt worse as he began to feel unbalanced. Time felt as if it broke down into a slow motion as he turned a building corner. A sharp grip seemed to punch him in the spine. The fierce feminine hand took hold of his jacket, scrunching the fabric in her palm. The strength of the hand and arm pulled him back round the corner of the brick building.

Dean's thoughts blocked off his awareness of the situation as he continued to walk, not knowing his brother was no longer behind him.

"Mara!" Sam gasped as she aggressively shoved him against the wall, nails tearing his jacket.

"Sam, I see you are finally stepping up to the mark," she explained as she stood on her tip toes so that her face was positioned closer to his.

"What are you on about?"

"Don't be stupid Sam! You are finally trying to persuade your brother to get the colt for you,"

"It's not quite like that, but you will have it," Sam sighed.

She smiled smugly as she brought her face closer, she could literally taste his breath. "Aww Sam... You are a good boy aren't you, rebelling against your family just for me," Mara giggled.

"Stop it Mara, you can't make me feel any guiltier than I already feel,"

she showed no sympathy for him as her twisted smile remained but her eyes drifted from his eyes to his lips, bringing herself slowly closer so that her lips almost brushed against his.

Part of Sam hated Mara for her cruel tongue but part of him was instantly attracted to her.Out of the blue, he firmly gabbed hold the back of her head so that their lips joined and she responded, wrapping her arms round his neck. Although this kiss did not last long as a voice echoed in the distance. Sam quickly pulled away "Its Dean, he is looking for me,"

Mara placed one hand on his chest and tapped it "You best be off then,"

Sam discreetly smiled as he began to walk off to find his lost brother, as he turned round to leave Mara, she stood there, hands on hips as she never removed that smirk off her face.

...

Meanwhile Amaia had no clue on where to look, there was a possibility that Castiel was up in heaven but she had no chance off looking there. She was completely locked out of heaven and hadn't been there most of her life, unlike any other angel, even Lucifer for that matter. Through all the wars she stood back, allowing know one to know about her existence under Michaels rule but now she no longer cares. Amaia has chosen her side and it is not with Heaven, with the angels nor Hell with her brother but the people of earth, with Sam, Dean and Castiel. After years of hiding in their community she has seen the care they give for others, risking their own life for people they do not know of. To her, they were everything an angel couldn't be. Unlike her brother she never had that black heart that everyone thought she had.

Amaia was sitting silently on a park bench looking up at those stars sat in the sky.

"I believed in you, father. But where are you now? Not once have you showed me the right path, you have just kept me in the dark. The whole God crap that you are meant to be, the neediest time, during the apocalypse that these people that pray and worship you and you are not there, not once. At least give me a sign to help, do the job that your not doing?"

She waited for that sign, but nothing. No sound or movement. There came no sign for her.

"Typical ay' dad,"

..