Supernatural The Fight [S5 Altenate] Part 14

Part 14 ~..

..

"Sam, what the hell, one moment you where behind me and next, your gone! Are you alright?" Dean shouted as he found Sam walking in the distance.

"I'm fine Dean, I just tripped up," Although Deans eyes were clearly laid on something else behind his brother.

"Who's that?"

Sam widened with panic with the thought that Mara may have followed him. "I can explain!" he stuttered although as he turned round, he unexpectedly found a man, standing, grinning with those carbon black eyes.

"Sam! It's that son of a bitch demon again," Dean snapped as he pulled a knife from his belt. He charged, shoving past his youngest brother, shouting, screaming. "C'mon you dick! I'm going to take you back to where you come from,"

Although what Castiel forgot to mention is that the Mut Abosorber is stronger than most other demons and was able to use mind control as a weapon, and this time was prepared to use it. Through the thick, black layer of his eye, the demon could see Dean running after him with the knife but was more focused on Sam. He knew Deans weakness and decided to use it to his advantage.

Sam began to feel weak and body became paralysed and he was magnetized to the floor. "Dean!" Sam shouted, "I can't move," and with that Dean stopped suddenly. He tried desperately to turn round to his brother but couldn't, forced to look opposite.

"Neither can I Sammy, Damit Cas, you never told me about this,"

"Ahh, shame, I like to make my 'special power's' a surprise for people" the demon said, snarky, taking small, closer steps towards Dean. "So where were we?"

The oldest brother seemed to almost growl in aggression as the Demon gripped hold of his face, so tightly, flesh started to bleed. Cracks appeared, like dark veins stretched across his face.  "Is this all you like to do in your free time?" Dean struggled to say through the clenched hand round his neck, although his words just caused the hand to be tighter round his air way.

Flurry of wings came to ear, "Dean, Sam, I've got Cas!" Amaia said calmly as she helped support Castiel until she look up to see the horrific scene as both Winchesters where being tortured.  "Dean! Sam!" She gasped and she gently lowered Castiel to the floor and ran over to demon. "Oit! Bitch! Get off him," she ordered, grabbing the demon by the shoulder and twisting him round. Amaia clenched her fist and threw it hard into his face and again with the other, but the demon smiled at his pain as his face bled.

"Oh, so you've finally decided to join the game, have you? Your brother will be so pleased to know,"

Amaia at this point was so furious she threw another punch before trying to release the demon from it vessel although it was pointless as he drained himself from the vessel, leaving the body to tumble to the floor. ~

"Cas! You alright?" Dean asked as he ran over to Castiel, weep and limp as he just managed to hold himself up.

"I'm fine Dean,"

"Well where were you?"

Castiel remained quiet.

"Well?" Dean asked again and this time facing Amaia, also lowering her head and facing away.

"Alright, fine," Dean snapped and helped Castiel up, taking his arm over his neck.

...

Everyone was back at the motel, exhausted, tired from such a day. Still early morning, not a wink of sleep for either of the brothers. The sky was still dark and musky with mist although the moon seemed to be disappearing as it sank into nothing, fading from sight.

"What a day, I'm shattered" Dean said as he poured himself a small glass of whisky and taking small sips. "So, are you going to explain what happened?"

Amaia sighed, she knew it was not for her to tell although Castiel lifted the weight as he look up bluntly "I was tortured Dean, they have had enough of me helping you,"

Dean had no words; he didn't know what to say as well Sam, who seemed to still be in shock about several things. "Cas..I...," Dean stuttered.

"It's okay Dean, I know what's right and what's wrong, but now, I am cut off from heaven, I will eventually loose most of my powers,"

 "You're going to lose your angel mojo?"

"Yes," Castiel simply replied.

"Listen, I know I haven't gained anyone's trust and I'm new to the scene but if we want to stop the apocalypse, we have to look out for each other, no messing around," Amaia interrupted as her eyes glided over to Sam who seemed to be quiet throughout the convocation. Sam caught her looking at him, hinting him, but he tried hard to ignore it.

"Anyway, onto another topic, I think we all agree that the colt could help us a lot and I really think we need to find it," Sam blurted out of the blue.

"Well Sam, you seemed to of perked up," Dean replied sarcastically as Castiel also joined.

"Well the colt couldn't destroy Lucifer but could be useful for most of his army,"

"Good, so... have any clue where it could be?" Sam asked.

"There may be a clue in dads journal, who or where it may be,"

"Tomorrow we will begin the search," Castiel added but this time, it was Amaia that remained quiet, her suspicious glance still glued on the youngest Winchester. 

...