Supernatural The Fight [S5 Alternate] Part 5

• Dedicated to Shananne Lake

Part~Five.

Sam was still in the same situation except he was located back at the motel room, sitting on his bed. He was still weak and limp, almost lifeless. His eyes where at the stage of closing, his skin was melting with sweat and his breathing was deep, almost hollow like. Just as he was about to open his eyes, he heard the subtle sound of a floor board creek. With a large draw of breath and his last bit of strength, he managed to lift his head to see a young women standing with her arms crossed.

She had chopped, fiery, red hair with pale, frosty skin; her eyes were sharp and were stamped with a dark, royal blue that brought out viciousness in her face. A leather jacket was worn over a ribbed, purple top and she wore black jeans that flared at the bottom of her ankles. Although she has a short frame she seemed to have an over powering presence that made Sam feel even weaker.

"Someone told me you were begging to see me, is that right?" she smirked.

By this point, Sam's guilt was almost drowning him, filling up his lungs to the brink of failing.

"You are Mara, Aren't you? You knew Ruby?!"

Still grinning, Mara took a couple of steps closer to Sam and rested her small hands onto her knees as she bent down to have a closer look at him.

"Naww, Sam, Are you thirsty?" She said, attempting to push Sam's guilt to the limit.

"I need it Mara, It doesn't stop playing on my mind, I can help people, I can!"

Mara simply tilted her head,

"So you are asking me if you can have my blood. You do realise, I'm not like my sister Ruby, I'm not going to just give it to you, you're going to have to do something for me!"

"What do you have me do?" Sam asked.

"I want you, to get me the Colt!"

"The Colt! How?"

Mara moved closer to Sam to touching distance, she could feel his cold breath on her face, the heat from his skin pumping through her clothes.

"You WILL get it for me Sam, you cant say no, your not strong enough?"

She then looked into his eyes deeply, giving him an almost threatening look.

"If I give the blood now, you are going to have to promise me that you will get it"

Sam hesitated, he thought about the decision so hard that the words started to rattle in his head, although his deluded thoughts took over, he thought by having the power of drinking demons blood that he and his brother would not need the colt. The illusions seemed so right that he felt that he had no choice but to say yes to Mara.

"Fine, I'll do it!" Sam said whilst continuing the constant eye contact between him and the demon.

...

Mara is played by my best friend Shananne :)