8

As promised, this is the early update! Teehee Chapter 9 should be released at some point between Saturday and next Monday :)

-~-

Kokichi's POV

"puhuhu~! it's the moment you've all been waiting for brats! report to the gym and we'll announce the special chosen one- just pray that whoever it is, it isn't you!"

with that, the monitor turned off, and left us all in a mixed state of fear and frustration.

everyone was scared they'd be chosen, and so mad for that reason. they wanted- no we-wanted to know which of us would be chosen for this terrible fate that we may never escape. we're not even sure that the chosen person will survive the punishments.

i'm almost positive that at least a few people wrote my name. i'd say that kaito, maki, tenko, himiko, and ryoma are among them. ryoma would probably write my name just because he wouldn't have any other ideas, i mean no one really likes me too much. tenko and himiko, just because i annoy them and i'm a 'degenerate male', and it's pretty obvious why kaito and maki would write my name.

but one thing still crosses my mind.

why were they yelling at shuichi?

was it because of who he wrote down? who he didn't write down?

i'm desperate to know, i admit that. the idea of not knowing so much is killing me- well i hope not literally

walking to the gym together, we all were stuck in our own thoughts. i noticed tenko was gripping onto himiko's hand, and himiko didn't protest. angie was silently praying to atua, and katio and maki seemed to be glaring at shuichi. 

shuichi had his arms crossed over his chest and seemed deep in thought, and i think he noticed kaito and maki's glares because he just turned and returned the glare and continued walking.

that is something i never thought i'd witness, and kiibo must have seen it, too, since he and i both turned to each other with looks of surprise and awe.

shuichi isn't really the type to glare at someone, even if he doesn't like them very much, but seeing him glare at his own friends? it was actually kind of entertaining.  

finally, we reached the double doors and walked in together, a dark aura emitting off of the image of monokuma standing in the center.

we all gathered around, and monokuma pulled out a small white card. 

is that where the name of the chosen person is written?

everyone gathered close together, everyone too afraid or conflicted to speak.

monokuma grinned, and began to speak.

"i know you're all just dying to know who our chosen one is, so i won't keep it from you anymore!"

the air felt thicker, everyone was so tense.

all i could focus on was monokuma's voice and the small white card.

time seemed so slow.

just say it. tell us who it is. read the card. read the card. read the card. 

monokuma noticed the intensity everyone stared at him with and giggled.

"aw, you guys must reaaaallly wanna see this person get pummeled into the ground~!"

read the card. read the card. read the card. read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card.read the card. read the card. read the card-

"alright then, jeez!"

he straightened himself and looked down at the card.

"with the 16 total votes, there was one vote for miu iruma, three votes for kaito momota, three votes for ryoma hoshi...

and nine votes for kokichi ouma!"

-~-

oop

I'm just gonna watch CoryxKenshin while I wait to release the next chapter

Siren Head do be gettin good games doe