1

"rise and shine, ursine~!"

kokichi groaned, sitting up, his dark lavender curls all fluffed up more that normal, his eyes still heavy with sleep.

he sighed as the morning announcement played, flipping off the monitor with his hand under the sheets of his bed.

he turned to the edge of the bed and reluctantly got up, changing out of the black shorts and panta t-shirt he was wearing into his regular white jacket and pants.

sighing once more, he went into his bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror.

his hair was still tangled, dark circles under his eyes and his regularly bright eyes were dulled from exhaustion.

he closed his eyes and exhaled a bit, then proceeded to rummage in his drawers for his brush and untangle his hair, using his hands (and some axe gel) to keep his hair fluffed up enough to look like how his hair usually was. 

he pulled out his foundation, using it only in cases such as these, and applied some gently under his eyes and sprayed it a bit with his setting spray.

he slapped himself a bit to wake up, waking up instantly at the surprising coldness his hands obtained in the time he left his bed to that moment.

as he was waking up, he heard the monitor switch on again, monokuma laughing his classic pupupu or puhuhu or however he does it.

laughing, monokuma began his announcement.

"morning brats~! today is very special for the majority of you! i have a very interesing motive planned, so after you brats eat your food, report to the gym!"

with that, the monitor shut off, kokichi having heard it from his room. 

shurgging, kokichi composed himself, staring into the mirror and whispering to himself...

"today is not going to be shitty" 

~-~

Teeheehee

I'm boutta end this man's whole career