'Nice one. When do you wanna do phase two?'  

Jason checked his watch. 'I dunno about you chaps but I could eat now. What do you reckon?' 

Steve underlined another concern. 'Hang on a sec J. You spoke earlier about suspecting the food around here is drugged and makes you sleep through planes buzzing your gaff. It we're gonna eat from the same places as you do then aren't we all gonna be asleep by ten o'clock?' 

'He's got a point.' Added Tim. 

Jason replied confidently. 'All taken care of. Show em Spi.' 

Spider dipped into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small cardboard box. 'Pro plus boys, never leave home without em. Well my brother doesn't.' Informed Spider. 'He's no stranger to night working, he swears by them and I've got plenty to go around.' 

'So then, if there are no further questions?' 

They all agreed as all growing teenage boys do that stuffing their faces with food that is bad for them is always a good idea no matter what time of the day it is. Jason left them to it in the lounge and went to speak to his father who was sitting at the table with a steaming brew, examining the daily mail as he usually did when time permitted him to do so. 

'Good day then?' Jason queried. 

'Yeah not bad, you?' 

'Yeah good. It's good to see the boys again, keeps me motivated, know what I mean?' 

David frowned. 'I'm not sure that I do but if it makes you happy to see them then I guess then that can only be a positive thing for you. So anyway, I take it that you are all going to get something to eat before you shoot off?' 

'Funny you should say that, I was just about to ask you if you were ready for dinner. The majority vote is Indian. How does that sound?' 

'Like a good call.' David rose instantly out of his chair and whipped the jacket off of the back in the same action, picking his keys from where he left them next to his half drained mug of tea. 

'Ahhh, don't worry about driving, if you go with Tim he'll drive. Plus he's blocking you in and some of the lads need to get some dosh out. I thought you wouldn't mind going with them? I don't have the foggiest when it comes to things like that round here.' 

David rubbed his chin for a few seconds then replaced his keys on the table. 'Yeah ok then. We'll be about forty minutes alright?' 

'Yeah, no worries.' 

'Good. That will give you plenty of time to clear that pile of washing up in the sink you've managed to create.' 

'Ok dad. Cheers.' 

Jason sped back into the sitting room and told the boys that they were off on a food and money trip. They nodded acknowledgement silently and checked pockets for wallets about their persons. With the group of Tim, Grant and Steve huddled enthusiastically at the door, David joined them then they all piled out into the absolute darkness and cold that seemed commonplace to Jason. He smiled as he heard the whines and protests from the boys as the weather introduced itself once again to the new residents. He waited in the hallway patiently as he heard the seven seater loaded up and pull out of the driveway then onto their destination. Jason spun around only to be greeted by a silent Spider looming behind unannounced like a giant black crow which made him jump. 

'Jesus Christ Spi! It's scary enough round here without you bleeding adding to it!' 

Spider looked bemused and slightly concerned. 'Sorry J. We ready to do the business then?'