"Others are waiting in line!" She said with narrowed-eyes and extended her arms to hold the little munchkin.

"Okay, okay. Her Bari Mami also gets to hold her."

She slapped his arm because of his teasing tone but could care less about what she was called as she got to embrace the little angel in her arms. Faris stood behind his wife and looked over her shoulder at his bhanji (niece). Muntaha tried to hold her properly but she wasn't used to handling a baby so Faris helped her holding the baby properly.

"A perfect click!"

They both looked up from cooing at the baby in their arms to see Abdullah holding his phone in front of them taking their picture and giving them a cheeky smile.

"What?! I couldn't resist." He said with a pout when Faris smacked his head and everyone laughed.

●~●

"Please place these gifts there." Muntaha turned to pass the gifts she was holding to a worker. It was a week after the birth of baby Haniya and today was her aqeeqah.

The Nana Nani insisted on paying the expenses and it led to a long debate between both sets of grandparents but ofcourse, the Khans won in the end. Now they were all in the Khan mansion celebrating the birth of the baby girl.

Muntaha was given a deep maroon pishwas with gold jhumkas having kundan work from her mother-in-law as she was supposed to attend the ceremony as the Bari Bahu (elder daughter-in-law) of Khans.

She wore the kangans Aqsa had given her back then along with the gold pendant and wore golden flats as the length of the pishwas would be more difficult to handle with heels. The pishwas had only one drawback which was its deep back. She would have gotten it alterred but it would have ruined the fitting of the dress so she alternated to draping the red duppata with golden work on her back to cover it.

 She would have gotten it alterred but it would have ruined the fitting of the dress so she alternated to draping the red duppata with golden work on her back to cover it

P.s. The back is not this deep. It is like a few inches above near her shoulder bones.

She had been walking here and there attending to the guests with Aqsa as she wanted to introduce her to everyone. She had been busy all day and this thing was not settling well with a particular grey-eyed man who happened to be her husband. He had tried several times to get her alone to himself but couldn't. Muntaha was aware of his burning gaze travelling throughout her body but she couldn't do anything other than blushing.

"Bhabhi, Mom asked you to put these bags in Api's room upstairs." Abdullah came to her and handed her some giftbags with a smirk on his face.

"Can you please do it? I have to check on the food. The lunch is about to be served." She asked him instead.

"Uh-I'll go check on the food, you go and put these upstairs." He said in a frenzy, trying to pursuade her. "I was already going to check on the food, Baba asked me to."