-Chapter 15-

By the time you got home, you had a lot to think about. You didn't know what to do, and you decided to call the most understanding person you know: Scott.

 You paced back and forth in your living room as the phone dialed the man. You almost felt relieved when you heard his voice from the other side of the phone.

 "Hello, hello, hello- uh... (Y/N)..."

 "Hey, Scott..."

 "I have a feeling I know why you called."

 "Oh..."

 "You didn't like our kiss.."

 "What? No, quite the opposite actually, but that's the problem."

 "What is it then?"

 "Reverse harem."

 "What? Speak english please."

 "Everyone else... May love me too?"

 "Oh..."

 "Yeah... and I might feel the same."

 "It's, uh, it's alright."

 "Scott, please. You're the most understanding person I know."

 You heard Scott sigh on the other side.

 "[Y/N]... You just need to choose who you want to be with. I'll understand, i'm sure we all will, eventually."

 "Thanks, Scott."

 "Anytime."

 Scott then hung up. You had to think. Scott, the first to tell you how he felt, he's a gentleman, understanding, smart, and fairly attractive. He helped you fix Bonnie, drove you to work when your car was still there, heck, he had an adorable dog! Fritz was nice, smart, he loved video games, and you almost died with him. Mike is the one who knows the most about you, even if there were 14 years where the two of you were apart, he's funny, and caring. Vincent... he seems like he just needs love, he's actually funny too, and he drove you home when you were in no shape to do so. Jeremy's such a sweetheart, he trusted you, and baked with you.

 You didn't want to choose one of them, but you knew you had to. You hoped you could still be friends with the men you don't choose, but that really is hopeful thinking.

 It was time to choose, but you had a feeling you knew who you really wanted.

-End of chapter 15-
I forgot what I was gonna put here, but i'm sorry it's so short. This is the 'end' of the main storyline, and this is where it branches out to the 8 endings. I only have the 'canon' ending fully written, and the bad ending has been mostly planned out for a while now. The good ending is gonna be a bit tough, but I barely have any ideas for the actually character endings, which sucks. Anyways, thanks for reading. Derpy out.