-Chapter 11-

It's been hours since you've talked to Scott, and now you were driving to work earlier than your shift. Once you arrived, you saw Scott's car in the parking lot, putting a smile on your face. Walking inside, you look around the main room, then walk to the office. You saw Scott, with his mask on. You could tell he was ready for you to scold him for having his mask on.

"Scott, take it off." you told him

"Alright, fine." Scott took off the mask, then nervously smiled at you, his face pink.

You smiled back, "Much better." your cheeks became warm.

"Okay, let's go get the manuals." he stood up, and as he walked past you into the somewhat dark hallway, he ruffled your hair.

Your face flushed, and you froze in place. Scott laughed, and stopped to wait for you. You sighed, and caught up to him. He had the flashlight, it was dark, and you didn't want to be in the dark, alone. You grabbed his hand, and both of your faces were now some tint of red.

The two of you walked to the parts and service room, where all the old animatronics were held. It hurt you to see them like that, well, all of them but Foxy. You used to love Foxy, almost as much as Bonnie, but after he took a chunk of your best friend's head off, you couldn't really like him anymore. You heard Scott sigh, he probably thought either the opposite or the same. You let go of his hand, missing the warmth, but you had to ind what you were looking for.

"Okay, they might be back here." Scott said, going into an area in the back of the room. Moments later you heard him speak again, "I found it!"

You walked over to him to look at the manual. It was the right one, and you opened it to see what you'd need. "Where are we gonna get a new head and eyes?" You asked.

"Probably in these boxes, but we might just need to order new parts from the company." Scott spoke, shuffling through a box. He then stopped, "Oh no, they don't still have these."

"Have what?" you asked, looking over his shoulder.

"These old tapes." he looked to you, holding one in his hand.

You took it from him and asked "What's on it?"

He immediately responded with a "Nothing."

You pulled out something that you think will play them, then put the one you were holding that said 'night 4' on it, in the tape player. It started playing and you could tell Scott was uncomfortable. "Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it." Your eyes widened, as you looked at Scott. "Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. *banging sound* It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you *clears throat* uh, when I did." Your eyebrows furrowed as you listened."Uh, hey, do me a favor. *bang bang* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? *bang bang* I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won't be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *chime plays*." Tears collected in your eyes as you looked at Scott carefully."You know...*moan* oh, no - *noises followed by an animatronic screech and static*" You stopped and stared into Scott's eyes, but they weren't focused. He was crying.

"Scott?" You looked at him, a worried expression on your face. He didn't respond, instead he started hyperventilating.
"Scott?!" you yelled again, but he slid to the floor, hands on his head. You crouched down to the man, grabbing his hands, pulling them away from his face.
"Hey," You put one of his hands down, intertwining your fingers with his with your other hand, using the empty one to hold his face. "Scott, it's okay, breathe." you wiped some of the tears from his face, as his eyes moved to look in yours. His breathing became more steady, and he gripped your hand back and leaned into your touch.

"Thank you, (Y/N)..." Scott sighed, looking away from you now.

"I'm sure our shift is about to start, so why don't we take some of these boxes into the office?" You asked, the now calm man, getting up, his hand still in your's.

Scott got up with you, now with a slight pink tint to his cheeks. "Sounds like a plan." he said, letting your hand go.

The two of you picked up some of the boxes, and grabbed Bonnie's manual, and took them back to the office. Once you and Scott put down the stuff, your shift started.

-_-_-_-

Bonnie came in by 1am, and Scott freaked out for a moment.

"H-E-eY, (Y-(Y/N)-N)" Bonnie spoke and you smiled.

"Hey, Bonnie!" you smiled.

Bonnie saw Scott, and spoke again "H-eL-Ello, S-Sc-Co-tT."

"Bonnie." Scott gave the broken rabbit a slight smile.

"We're gonna fix you!" You said, a large smile on your face.

If Bonnie had a face, he would have a smile on his face "R-RRRReEAaAllY?"

"Yup!" you were still smiling, but less wide.

-_-_-_-

The rest of the night was spent both keeping the other animatronics away, while fixing bonnie. By 6am, Bonnie was almost finished, just needing to put the eyes in.

"Oh my goodness..." You almost started crying, as you turned the now deactivated robot on.

"(Y/N)?" the purple rabbit's expression changed to pure joy, as he picked you and Scott off the ground in a hug.

"Oh no-" Scott was cut off by your laughter.

You hugged Bonnie back, as he thanked you and Scott. Until about half an hour later, your boss walked in while you and Scott were putting the last of the animatronics away with Bonnie's help.

"What the hell?" Boss spoke, as he looked at the 7-foot tall bunny animatronic that was broken last time he checked.

"Oh. Boss uh...." you murmured, afraid you'd get fired.

"We fixed Bonnie, to help with the night shift." Scott said, somewhat calmly.

"Who the hell are you?" Boss asked Scott.

"Oh-" Scott was cut off by your laughter.

"It's Scott, Boss." you responded.

Your boss let out an 'oh', as Scott went to grab his mask.

Scott came back, mask on, and you sighed. You liked his face, then you realized your thoughts and your face flushed. Bonnie made an 'OoOoo' and you gave him a 'really??' look. Bonnie promptly laughed. Later, you said bye to Bonnie, and let him deactivate. You'd wash him later, because goodness if he's gonna hug you more he needs to be cleaned. You and Scott left the building and he spoke when you were standing next to your car.

"Hey, about when we were in the parts and service room-" You cut him off for the last time,

"It's alright, Scott." You said, and for a moment Scott stopped moving. Scott took his mask off, and looked at your lips, then to your eyes. He was asking to kiss you, so you did it for him. Your lips locked and your face was burning. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but you liked it. Scott stood dumbfounded after, and you just giggled. "I'll see you later, alright?" you smiled, then got into your car. Scott then nodded and waved, with a stupid smile on his face, but it was adorable. You then drove away, a smile on your face.

-End of chapter 11-

Yes, writing Scott's panic attack did hurt me, and yes, writing that kiss scene in any more detail would've made my face explode from how red it would be. Also, I did just take the recording from the fnaf fandom wiki XDAnyway, thanks for reading! Derpy out!