-Chapter 12-

It was Friday, and tonight you were working with Fritz. You wondered what his reaction to Bonnie would be. By the time you got to the building Fritz's car was already in the parking lot, so you just went straight to the office. He was looking at the pictures on the wall, two in particular he was looking at.

 He hadn't seen you yet, so you spoke, "What 'cha looking at, Fritz?"

 Fritz jumped, "Oh, (Y/N). I was looking at these." The looked to you then pointed at the two coloring pages. The first one was of Bonnie, the other of Foxy, both looking old. The one of Bonnie was nicely colored, barely going outside the lines, and the paper fairly yellow. While the Foxy one was haphazardly colored in, the paper as yellow as the other one. There were two things that surprised you about them, one: it was the older models not the toy animatronics, and two: the names and dates on the papers.

"What the hell?" You asked as you re-read the names and dates. They read '(Y/N) (L/N), 7/22/86' and 'Mike Schmidt, 7/22/86'. 

 "How didn't we notice that- wait is there blood on the one with Mike's name on it?" Fritz asked.

 You thought about it, and you remembered. That day they did a coloring competition and whoever won got one free piece of merchandise. You and Mike didn't win, but he did pull a tooth out that day. You started laughing at the memory, and nodded.

 "Yeah, that's blood alright." You said, and Fritz looked at you with utter confusion, so you started explaining, "Mike pulled his tooth out that day, and he almost got blood everywhere until I shoved a napkin in his mouth."

 Fritz started laughing at the picture he painted of that scene in his head, and you laughed with him. Then your shift started, and the two of you got serious and did your job. Until Bonnie appeared in the hallway, and walked in.

"Hi." Bonnie spoke.

 "Holy Moth Jesus, Bonnie's not-" Fritz jumped, and you cut him off with your laughter.

 You and Fritz then went back to work, leaving Bonnie to keep watch around the office.

 Although there were a bunch of killer animatronics trying to kill you, it was a night full of laughter, that is, until 5am. Around 5am, balloon boy stole the flashlight and Bonnie was trying to get it back, and you could tell animatronics were everywhere. Including Foxy.

 "(Y/N)..." Fritz spoke with dread, winding the music box.

 "We're screwed." You told him, staring straight down the dark hallway.

 Once you heard footsteps speeding up towards your direction, you looked at Fritz "Get out of the chair."

 "What-" Fritz had a scared look on his face.

"Get out of the chair, Fritz!" You screamed at the man, you were scared but you had to take action.

 Fritz complied, but spoke "Hey, look, if we die I need to tell you something."

"What?" You asked quickly.

"I like you." Fritz spoke frantically.

You didn't get much of a chance to think about what Fritz said before Foxy jumped at you, but much like before, you picked up the chair and swung. You hit Foxy, but his hook scratched your face. The chair was dropped and you grabbed Fritz's hand, and screamed "RUN!"

 You dragged Fritz around Toy Freddy, and old Freddy, then Toy Chica at the end of the hallway. Foxy was chasing you and Fritz, but Bonnie was too. By the time you made it to the main room, you were almost exhausted. Then you heard the 6am bell, and you stopped.

 "We made it." Fritz said, breathing heavily.

 You laughed, "That was awesome!"

 "We almost died." Fritz sighed.

 "Very true." You took a deep breath.

 Fritz's eyes narrowed at the unnoticed cut on your cheek, "You're bleeding."

 "Oh?" You put your hand to the cut, "Adrenaline I guess.", then you wiped the blood on your pants.

 "That's a deep cut, (Y/N)." Fritz said with worry.

 "I think Scott keeps a first aid kit in the office." you told him, he nodded and went to get it.

 Fritz came back with the first aid, then he pulled out a small bottle of peroxide and poured it on a gauze, then spoke "This may sting a little." you nodded and then he gently put the gauze on your cheek. You hissed through your teeth, but it wasn't too bad. He then put neosporin on another gauze and put it on the cut, the then used nurses tape to stick it to your face. He then put everything away and threw away the trash, and put the first aid kit back.

 "Thanks, Fritz." you said, then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 Fritz's face went red, and he responded "You're welcome, (Y/N)."

 Then you left the building, and so did he. You were content with how the night ended, but your cheek stung. Although, you didn't really care. Once you got home, you'd flop on the couch and sleep.

-End of Chapter 12-

oof. Not so fun fact: This was originally a Vincent chapter, and I wrote 500-700 words until I scrapped it. Anyway, sorry for the short chapter, I have no idea why it's as short as it is. Normally I can write 900-1100 words.

Thanks for reading!
Derpy out!

p.s. It's telling me that Neosporin is spelt wrong but I literally GOOGLED IT AND IT'S SPELT RIGHT-